+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

It's similar to the Scary movie series and Date Movie. I don't know why there making another movie similar to Scary Movie. The Epic seems to be making fun of celebraties because of this dumb Paris Hilton look-a-like was on the commercial. Is anybody going to see this? I might go see it,but the movies about making fun of horror,love movies,and celebraties will get old soon.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

yeah.... it looks hilarious XD... specially in the part where superman gets shot in the eye XD... u have to see the trailer... here is the link to the web site:
    EPIC MOVIE - THE MOVIE - OFFICIAL SITE
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    yeah.... it looks hilarious XD... specially in the part where superman gets shot in the eye XD... u have to see the trailer... here is the link to the web site:
    EPIC MOVIE - THE MOVIE - OFFICIAL SITE
    That's funny! lol I might go see it I liked the snakes on the plane part when the woman falls on Paris! I like that!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm. I dont think it's worth money at all to see. I'd probably rent it though, instead of going to the movies to watch.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Hakken may be famous one day Hakken may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, it's made by teh same guys who made the scary movie series and date movie. It basically makes fun of all the dumb "serious" adventure/action movies that have come out recently, i.e Narnia, Pirates of the Carribean (the first one was great, but admit the second one had NO plot at all), Snakes on a Plane and Harry Potter (also a good movie, but really can you blame them for wanting to poke fun at it?).

Thanks

Post Re: Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
    Yes, it's made by teh same guys who made the scary movie series and date movie. It basically makes fun of all the dumb "serious" adventure/action movies that have come out recently, i.e Narnia, Pirates of the Carribean (the first one was great, but admit the second one had NO plot at all), Snakes on a Plane and Harry Potter (also a good movie, but really can you blame them for wanting to poke fun at it?).
    It really seems funny to me! I might just rent it instead seeing it in theaters.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the kind of humor I get into: parodies coupled with crazy sight gags.

From Airplane! to Hot Shots! to Not Another Teen Movie, I've loved those comedy styles. And I'll probably shell the cash to see Epic Movie too.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to see it. I'm into that kind of stuff. I've seen the comercals and i think It'll be funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast