+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Movie

I'm just going by the commercials myself so I have no idea what all the good parts are.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I'm just going by the commercials myself so I have no idea what all the good parts are.
    I just watch the commercials too! I think it's just going to be a funny movie!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that it will be a funny movie because my cousin said it sucked. Her and I have a different perspective of movie though. So I always see movies she says sucks.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    meet too but u cant just go by the commercials because they usual put the best parts in the commercials.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    meet too but u cant just go by the commercials because they usual put the best parts in the commercials.
    That is true they do put the best parts on commercials but then it also comes to show there are things that build up to those awsome moments in the movie.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    That's true! They do put most of the good parts in commercials! To make you want see the movie!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    It really seems funny to me! I might just rent it instead seeing it in theaters.
    thats true, when i get a feeling that a movie is gonna be funny, but not ground breaking provoking talk funny, i dont rele see why waste 12 bux. i rater wait till its on dvd (most of those parody movies go on dvd fast) and spend 5 bux.

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    That's true! They do put most of the good parts in commercials! To make you want see the movie!
    That is what i have been saying, didnt anyone read my post? the only goal of advertising is to spend 12 bux seeing a movie, but technically ur not going there to see the movie, you are going there to see the parts on the comerical that you saw on tv. that is how they make ur money.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    That is what i have been saying, didnt anyone read my post? the only goal of advertising is to spend 12 bux seeing a movie, but technically ur not going there to see the movie, you are going there to see the parts on the comerical that you saw on tv. that is how they make ur money.

i have bin reading ur post and i total agree with u they only put the best of the movie in the comerical and basicly thats what u go and see it for.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast