+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i have bin reading ur post and i total agree with u they only put the best of the movie in the comerical and basicly thats what u go and see it for.
    lol thx you if you are interested in the secrets and the new techniques of movie advertising, you should check this link. this site talks about what warner bros have been doing for their trailers, and how dvd sales have evolved. this site is about 2 pages long, but it took me like 10 min to read and its interesting.

The madness of movie advertising. - By Edward Jay Epstein - Slate Magazine

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    lol thx you if you are interested in the secrets and the new techniques of movie advertising, you should check this link. this site talks about what warner bros have been doing for their trailers, and how dvd sales have evolved. this site is about 2 pages long, but it took me like 10 min to read and its interesting.

The madness of movie advertising. - By Edward Jay Epstein - Slate Magazine

I don't think they will get me to see it! I might just rent it. Thanks for the link!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't think they will get me to see it! I might just rent it. Thanks for the link!
    yes but back to square one. you will say to yourself ya ima rent it. then ur friends see it over the weekend, then they start talking about how dam funny it was (even if it wasnt that funny) and it will get on your nerves and when they ask u 'what was ur fav part' u say 'i didnt see it' and they be like AAAAAAAAAAA
    and that ur not cool, then u see the movie, see that its not funny, and go home 12 bux shorter. thats the psychology of humans...i think.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    yes but back to square one. you will say to yourself ya ima rent it. then ur friends see it over the weekend, then they start talking about how dam funny it was (even if it wasnt that funny) and it will get on your nerves and when they ask u 'what was ur fav part' u say 'i didnt see it' and they be like AAAAAAAAAAA
    and that ur not cool, then u see the movie, see that its not funny, and go home 12 bux shorter. thats the psychology of humans...i think.

I don't want to see it with them! One of my friends has two tickets she won to go see a movie! And I have been friends with her longer,but she chose some other friend instead of me But I might go see something better without them! And if they do talk me to death about it! I won't listen to them. But I might end up buying it. And it won't be $12.00! Or I can rent for $5! Renting is the best thing to do!

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to see it with them! One of my friends has two tickets she won to go see a movie! And I have been friends with her longer,but she chose some other friend instead of me But I might go see something better without them! And if they do talk me to death about it! I won't listen to them. But I might end up buying it. And it won't be $12.00! Or I can rent for $5! Renting is the best thing to do!
    Don't worry, I'll send you the $12 [although probably $20 due to conversion rates] for you to see it. I mean, it's not worth the money or the effort, but I just want to make friends.

I saw this thing the first day it came out and the cinema smelt like sweat -_-. I can't say that I was disappointed by the movie because I didn't expect it to be all that funny.

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Re: Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

That's funny! lol I might go see it I liked the snakes on the plane part when the woman falls on Paris! I like that!
    Snakes on a Plane needs no parodying. It was a parody in its own right.

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone heard of the Epic movie?

hm..im agree with you..make the similar movie not good because the idea not fresh again for"customer"..

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

one question is bugging me, why do they use some other movies pirates of the carribean, and other movies to make one funny movie??, its a little odd that they did the same thing just like date movie, for example, the part of hitch and the other of it: what women want and kill bill, but the women want thing became of what men want lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast