+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I think that you should go see it. I know that you guys are giving opinions based off of what you have seen and all. The only thing is that people are different they have things about them that might make them like the movie and some that might hate it. They will never know if someone says it's bad and they listen to them. What I say is go see the movie and then make the choice on your own. That's the best thing I could tell you to do. The Epic could be something that you would regret not watching or something you regret watching you never know.
    Thanks for the advice. I should just see for myself!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Movie

Your welcome I just think that their is some opinions that might turn people off from watching it. Like with the Grudge II I have been told it's horrible but I'm still going to watch it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Your welcome I just think that their is some opinions that might turn people off from watching it. Like with the Grudge II I have been told it's horrible but I'm still going to watch it.
    I warned you about the Grudge 2,but see it if you want to! I can't stop anybody from seeing what they want to see. You should see for yourself. I hate the Grudge 2! But that's my opinion. See it if you want to

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The first grudge was just boring, how is that this grudge is gonna be scary than the other one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    The first grudge was just boring, how is that this grudge is gonna be scary than the other one?
    Yeah the first Grudge was ok. And the Grudge 2 is even worse to me!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I want to see for myself! How bad is it? I might go see it anyway.
    well first some of the parodies were weak, like snakes onna plane, the parody was based on how bad samuel's acting was and not rele how bad the movie was. and they made fun of his catch line 'get this motherfu**** snakes of my motherfu**** plane.' some of the other parodies were cleaver but not funny, like the pirates of the carrabean rap. it was lound and annoying, and only one part was funny. overall, the best parts were the happy potter parody and the x-men parody, and it was hot how carmen electra played mystique but other than that i would not want to tell anymore because i dont wanna ruin it.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well first some of the parodies were weak, like snakes onna plane, the parody was based on how bad samuel's acting was and not rele how bad the movie was. and they made fun of his catch line 'get this motherfu**** snakes of my motherfu**** plane.' some of the other parodies were cleaver but not funny, like the pirates of the carrabean rap. it was lound and annoying, and only one part was funny. overall, the best parts were the happy potter parody and the x-men parody, and it was hot how carmen electra played mystique but other than that i would not want to tell anymore because i dont wanna ruin it.

I will see it sometime! I want to see it,but not that bad.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I will see it sometime! I want to see it,but not that bad.
    and something else to think about. we saw it about 2 days after it came out, after exams when all the teenage kids came out of school. we went inna group of 7, and in the movie theatre there was 10 people, including the 7. so this shows that either teenagers are not interested in this movie, or the whole plot and parodies of epic movie are so bad, that people have spread the word not to see it. so be carefull.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast