+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Movie

i enjoy them.. they could be better though.... i though SM 3 and 4 were ok and i havent seen date movie, but epic movie looks pretty good

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Im ganna go see it, iv seen the comercals and from what i seen i think hilarious specially when Paris Hilton gets flattened.
    Yeah that is funny! The woman on the plane fell on her! I will see it soon.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Im ganna go see it, iv seen the comercals and from what i seen i think hilarious specially when Paris Hilton gets flattened.
    just because the previews looks good, does not mean that it would be good. remember, they compose the best parts of the movies in the previews just to make you go. i wanted to see scary movie four so much, because the previews was hilarious, but when i saw it, the plot was going no where, the movie jokes were played out. see, inna preview, you cant judge wether or not the plot is gonna be good. so spend your movie wisly. my advise is to read some reviews before going to see it.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    just because the previews looks good, does not mean that it would be good. remember, they compose the best parts of the movies in the previews just to make you go. i wanted to see scary movie four so much, because the previews was hilarious, but when i saw it, the plot was going no where, the movie jokes were played out. see, inna preview, you cant judge wether or not the plot is gonna be good. so spend your movie wisly. my advise is to read some reviews before going to see it.

true just because the previews looks good doent mean that the movie is gona be good, i would just go see it to see Paris Hilton get flattened
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

My cousin and sister went to see it tonight when they got back they said it was a waste of money. That the best part was with mystic off of XMen shapeshifting to fit some ones preferences.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post

That's true! The grudge 2 commercials scared some people,but the movie can't scare anybody. Norbit might look funny to some people,but I don't think its going to do good at the box office. So most movies are not as funny,scary,or interesting as they appear on commercials.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

for the epic movie... if u have free time and the money.. i think it would be a good movie to see... and yes.. for horror movies... expecially the gurdge movies... they tend to show more of the suspense moments and save nothing for the actually movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    for the epic movie... if u have free time and the money.. i think it would be a good movie to see... and yes.. for horror movies... expecially the gurdge movies... they tend to show more of the suspense moments and save nothing for the actually movie
    Yes they do show more suspense parts and the movie isn't that interesting when you see it! I think I will go see Epic Movie too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast