+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 147

Thread: Epic Movie

  1. #49
    Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Epic Movie

    yeah... espcially since it is one of those movies where u like it or hate it.. and a lot of people dont really care for it.. but if ur into those kindof movies (and i mean epic movie) then u might laugh ur head off.. i dont know.. i havent seed it yet but i want to soon

  2. #50
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Epic Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    yeah... espcially since it is one of those movies where u like it or hate it.. and a lot of people dont really care for it.. but if ur into those kindof movies (and i mean epic movie) then u might laugh ur head off.. i dont know.. i havent seed it yet but i want to soon
    I like those kind of movies! Some people think they are stupid! But those movies like Scary Movie are funny to me! I also like the Scary Movies!

  3. #51
    Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Epic Movie

    yeah... i have seen the 3 and 4 and peices of the second but not the 1
    is it true that the first one was trying to add a bunch of scary parts together to make a really scary movie or was it being funny from the beginning?

  4. #52
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Epic Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    yeah... i have seen the 3 and 4 and peices of the second but not the 1
    is it true that the first one was trying to add a bunch of scary parts together to make a really scary movie or was it being funny from the beginning?
    It was being funny! They make fun of horror movies! I like those movies.

  5. #53
    Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Epic Movie

    ah i c... i just heard a rumor (if u call it that) that the first one was *trying to be scary* but they skrewed up and ending up making a good comedy series.. .but no.. i find the ones that i have seen really funny

  6. #54
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Epic Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    ah i c... i just heard a rumor (if u call it that) that the first one was *trying to be scary* but they skrewed up and ending up making a good comedy series.. .but no.. i find the ones that i have seen really funny
    Rumors are not always true! And it was funny to me! Not even close to scary! They are all funny to me! I have seen all of the movies!

  7. #55
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Epic Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    true just because the previews looks good doent mean that the movie is gona be good, i would just go see it to see Paris Hilton get flattened
    rofl at this. if you wanna save money and be cheap, there is a probably a chance that you can find your fav part of the movie either on youtube or video. even if it is piracy and against the law, it saves you 12 dollars (thats what i did with borat :P)
    '

    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  8. #56
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Epic Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    true just because the previews looks good doent mean that the movie is gona be good, i would just go see it to see Paris Hilton get flattened
    Yeah me too that's funny! I also watch to see the other parts too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DBZ epic moments
    By MistressMorgan in forum Dragon Ball
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2011, 10:38 PM
  2. Epic Duels
    By Fallen Hero in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Aug 31, 2005, 05:20 PM
  3. Epic Arcade Battles
    By narrator in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2005, 05:09 PM
  4. Writing An Epic
    By vb0xn4rd in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 15, 2005, 01:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts