+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Movie

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    just because the previews looks good, does not mean that it would be good. remember, they compose the best parts of the movies in the previews just to make you go. i wanted to see scary movie four so much, because the previews was hilarious, but when i saw it, the plot was going no where, the movie jokes were played out. see, inna preview, you cant judge wether or not the plot is gonna be good. so spend your movie wisly. my advise is to read some reviews before going to see it.

Ok the previews arent all that but the movie scary movie our wasn't suppose to have a plot, story line. it was just to make parodys of movies taht made more money than they did rofl.
    that movie had one funny part which was that one time where cindy is talking to teh grudge boy and pretended to talk jap but just said 'misubishi, honda, acura' and stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    true just because the previews looks good doent mean that the movie is gona be good, i would just go see it to see Paris Hilton get flattened

LOL @ Paris hilton getting flattend. Aww i'd rather see the magneto part that loks hilarous and also the superman part
    'ohh god! my eye man u hit my eye!'
    rofl

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Ok the previews arent all that but the movie scary movie our wasn't suppose to have a plot, story line. it was just to make parodys of movies taht made more money than they did rofl.
    that movie had one funny part which was that one time where cindy is talking to teh grudge boy and pretended to talk jap but just said 'misubishi, honda, acura' and stuff like that

LOL @ Paris hilton getting flattend. Aww i'd rather see the magneto part that loks hilarous and also the superman part
    rofl
    I want to superman part too! He gets hit in the eye! The Paris getting flattened thing is funny too!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

also the *say hello to my little friend* part looks awsome!... i also want to see wat else the movie has though and it also has to do with if u like those kind of movies though which i do so i think that the next chance i get im going to go c it

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    rofl

the magneto and superman part are really funny to and the harry potty part is just as funny.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Miss.Bun Bun is off to a good start Miss.Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

haven't seen it yet but i would love to see. has anyone else seen it and if so is it worth my money?

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent seen it but i have heard that if you are into those kind of movies then yes it is worth the money

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Epic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    i havent seen it but i have heard that if you are into those kind of movies then yes it is worth the money
    Yeah,I think it's worth it too! Those movies are funny!

Newbie The bouncer is off to a good start The bouncer's Avatar
    Thanks

I might see it today it looks pretty funny i don't really care much about how fast it will get old
    What are you addicted to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast