+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eragon

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Eragon

i really wanna see this movie and play the game. ive never read the book though. please tell me your opinions.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eragon

I suggest read the book, if you love a good fantasy then definatly read it.
    I'm almost at the end of the first book (eargon) and it's good. There are better books out there - and whilst reading it reminded me so much of other fantasy books I've read, but it's still a good read, especially if you love dragons.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion? enlighten yourself and read the books, both the movie and game will be total crap. Especially since it's a "movie to game" and not a "book to game", even though both are horrible, the earlier is the worst.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read the book and really enjoyed it. I tried reading the second of the trilogy, Eldeest, but my reading level shot up while waiting for it to come out. However, if the movies hit it off well, I'll be watcheing Eldest the second movie. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Haven't seen the film (and I'm not planning to see it either) but I can tell you that the game would make you feel dirty even if you just spent a whole week rolling around naked in horse manure.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

from what i've seen from the previews at the theater it that all i can say is there is alot of the things that seem very umm kinda eerrrr... plain i guess. its more of a good vs evil fight type of thing and i don't see much other plot in the movie but i could be wronge. but if anything i would just like to see some of there flashy medieval style custumes and stuff..

but i'll leave it for a rental dvd thing, i'm not really sure if it would be worth it on the big screen.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have a feeling that the movie is going bad compared to the book. So many parts could be left out ( just look at Harry Potter for an example.)

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard about this series, but I never got the chance to read it. If you read the book most likely you won't like the movie or game. The movie might take out a lot of things that happened in the story.Btw I don't think the movie would be that good or the game.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast