Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eragon

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eragon

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    I was really unimpressed with the movie. The previews and trailers for it looked so promising but after seeing it I really didn't like it. The beginning was too drawn out and cliche, but when the dragon started to talk to Eragon through her and his thoughts I drew the line.
    lol at that part when the dragon was reading his mind, i stood up, shouted 'OH COMMON!' and left, but came back after 5 min....
    why?
    so i could poke more fun at it

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

i have watched the movie and loved it. My favorite characters are Erragon and Saphira.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    lol at that part when the dragon was reading his mind, i stood up, shouted 'OH COMMON!' and left, but came back after 5 min....
    why?
    so i could poke more fun at it
    why did you guys not like the part when they were talking?
    By Heartless_mage

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was..yeah.. they killed off the only good actor in it ( I guess the elf was ok..). The book was the same, though it was so much better than the movie, it still isn't my favourite, I guess it was how it was written. But still the story was amazing, only because I'm obsessed with dragons ^^

Newbie senna is off to a good start senna's Avatar
    Thanks

*bangs her head repeatedly on her desk* I abhorred the film- it wasn't even tiny details that were left out, it was major things. Such as Arya not being an elf, and who Brom really was (not to mention him dying at the corrcect time and place). Plus, Arya is not supposed to flirt with Eragon, she pushes him away because she feels that he should focus more on his training. Also, the ending of the film is really off- Eragon is supposed to leave for Ellesmera with Aray, not camp out in Farthen Dur. And where was Orik? He is a crucial character. Plus, they spoiled half of Eldest with Arya saying that she was a princess. I had to wait over two years to figure that out.

But then again, I read the books. My friends who have not, on the other hand, absolutely loved the film.

And Empire has not yet been confirmed as the title for book three according to Paolini's offical site, that is just the shurtugal.com guess. I personally hope

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    why did you guys not like the part when they were talking?
    well in the book, it builds the plot more than in the movie. movies in my opinion give us a visual treat, and after reading the book, i was looking forward to the fight scenes with the sick CGI. but since ive read the discussions they have, and since the movie and the actors dronned on, not putting any emotion into it, i consider it filler. if it was more interesting and said with a greater emotion, i would have enjoyed it more.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    *bangs her head repeatedly on her desk* I abhorred the film- it wasn't even tiny details that were left out, it was major things. Such as Arya not being an elf, and who Brom really was (not to mention him dying at the corrcect time and place). Plus, Arya is not supposed to flirt with Eragon, she pushes him away because she feels that he should focus more on his training. Also, the ending of the film is really off- Eragon is supposed to leave for Ellesmera with Aray, not camp out in Farthen Dur. And where was Orik? He is a crucial character. Plus, they spoiled half of Eldest with Arya saying that she was a princess. I had to wait over two years to figure that out.

But then again, I read the books. My friends who have not, on the other hand, absolutely loved the film.
    Hearing this I really start to hate that movie!!! It was bad and took such terrible side steps from the book!? What can be worse?
    If You are making a movie depending on a book or a cartoon or a comic... whatever... then do it with respect to the writter!!! It's the same with most movies- Lord of the Rings, X-men, Spiderman....

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate the movie! they left out everything! the search for the ra-zac wasnt in there brom's training wasnt there Arya is an elf! her ears should be pointed and in the book black hair! most of all where are the dorfs! and in the begining did the ra-zac kill the butcher? i love the book but the movie makers need to be shot!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast