+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eragon movie is a joke.

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eragon movie is a joke.

will i was going to see it now i am not i though it was going to be beder i gess not

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

My bro said this was gonna be a bad movie, and looks like he was right lol... I'll listen to him more often.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it was an ok movie, but the ending was a little drawn out. My sister said she almost fell asleep during the movie.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

-sigh-

I've heard mixed feelings surrounding the movie. I'm not sure what to do! I think I'll just go and see it. It can be any worse than Borat..

I think Eragon will prove to be a beautiful movie.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

My younger sister went to see it this past weekend and absolutely loved it (suffice it to say, she never read the book). What I've heard from everyone is:
    1. If they've read the book, they HATED the movie.
    2. If they haven't read the book, they LOVED the movie.

As someone who has yet to get halfway through the book (I've been reading better ones, and Paolini's writing style is quite amateur), I don't want to see the movie for fear of ruining my perspection on the book.

Newbie pineapplemikale may be famous one day pineapplemikale may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I just got back from seeing the Eragon movie and it was terrible. I'm glad I snuck in there for free becuase this movie is deffinetely not worth your time or money. The actors, oh the actors, they are terrible and do not fit their parts at all. I actually laughed when I saw that the leader of the Varden was played by Maximus's black fellow slave/gladiator friend in The Gladiator. They couldn't of found a worse person to the play the part (along with all the other actors!). The movie does not follow the book at all, other than than that Saphira is blue, that's about the only nod they make towards the book, otherwise they just do their own thing the whole movie.

For God's sake the the person who plays Arya the elf's ears aren't even pointed, WTF? And the battle that occurs near the end of the first book only last for about 60 seconds in the movie, and does not follow the book at all. It looks more like a small skirmish between 60 guys than an actual huge battle.

All in all this movie is terrible, don't waste your time or money going to see it if you've read the books. Several times during the movie I thought of just leaving the theatre, but my mom wouldn't let me lol.

Also if you have seen this movie and thought it sucked as much as I did, please feel free to share your hatred towards this rubbish.
    Wow! I was looking forward to seeing this movie (the ads make it look pretty good. I guess I'd better stick to reading the reviews?)

Newbie Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll agree that the movie didn't go with the book at all and some actors didn't fit there roles but the movie wasn't terrible. Just very butchered.
    Do what you want, play what you want and buy swords.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't read any of the books so i should like it. So i won't care about the book mess ups. Think i will just rent it though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast