+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESA confirms smaller E3 in '07

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

ESA confirms smaller E3 in '07

The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) has confirmed reports that its Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) will be undergoing changes for next year. According to the trade group, the convention will be "evolving into a more intimate event focused on targeted, personalized meetings and activities."

"It is no longer necessary or efficient to have a single industry 'mega-show,'" said ESA president Doug Lowenstein in a statement. "By refocusing on a highly-targeted event, we think we can do a better job serving our members and the industry as a whole, and our members are energized about creating this new E3."
    Annual expo to become "more intimate event" and will focus on press events, small meetings; EA, Sony, and Microsoft behind push to downsize
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ESA confirms smaller E3 in '07

Speechless Now Thats A Messed Up Situation There Do You Know What They Are Going To Do Yet
    Your life means nothing to me.

+ Reply to Thread