+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eva liveaction movie

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Eva liveaction movie

I'm a huge fan of Evangelion. Its at the top of my fav list. However I would hate to see a live action EVA in the making. I just can't see the creators pulling this one off. I just pray they don't completely ruin the EVA rep, lol. ^_^

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, are they seriously changing Asuka's name to Rose Marie? That's crap if it's true.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i don't see why they are changing the names.......they must really want to attract more viewers to see the movie if it is the case. i hope it isn't because they names are cool and it wouldn't be Eva without them!!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you were in charge what would you change and who would you cast?
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hadn't heard about the name changes. Rose Marie? WTH? Hilary Duff? Nooooooooooo!!! I like her! Me and my pals post her pics a lot ... but if she is in it ... it will be corny and kiddie and SUCK!!!

Man ...

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Newbie Tamashii_no_Refuran may be famous one day Tamashii_no_Refuran may be famous one day Tamashii_no_Refuran's Avatar
    Thanks

Frankly, I'm not buying into any of this hype until I see a REAL movie poster or trailer, all movies that go into production with a fanbase have this kind of rumor crap and frankly, I'm really quite saddended that Evangelion's got to endure this. Evangelion's an anime gem and should be left as such. Making it mainstream and dumbing it down is crap because then it's going to be a lord of the rings phenomenon. IE people will only be into it because...they like totally saw it a teh movies with their BFFs and it's awesome!!! x.X This whole thing's a bad idea.

Click my sig for more anime awesome-ness!

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Your really angry, about this huh! Well I follow up to the LotR part. I liked the movies better then the books, due to the fact I didn't have to have it graded by a hack of an english professor; and the whole dryness of the book. Don't get me wrong they left out alot, but i think the they got the point across.
    As for EVA I am seeing a fundimental change that porbably would not happen if the story was originally of western writing. But as for making it mainstream, it was that long before hollywood got it. How many people do you know that have see or own it, it is one of the defineing classics of the anime culture.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    EVA is short for Evangelion....

Oh ,I've heard of that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast