+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everybody Hates Chris (TV)

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who here watches

i've seen everybody hates chris once or twice by coincidence, and then decided to watch the whole episode because it's funny lol. but i don't make a habit to watch it everyday. as for smallville, i watch it whenever i can. i've missed a lot of episodes, but i still think it's awesome lol.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've only seen a couple of eps of 'every1 hates chris' and i thought they where fairly funny... nothing great... but something to watch...

as for small ville i not to sure how its goin to work together with the series... i'm not sure whether it will relate to the series at all....

Quote Originally Posted by TifaLockheart
    i watch everybody hates chris. could u please tell me how 2 get a signature bar on like urs.
    well i think u just click on user cp at the top of the page... the second bar down...

then u click on signature... and upload ur pic there... well i think thats how u do it... but as u see i don't have a sig yet, so i'm not entirely sure...

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I haven't ever watched everybody hates chris,but i have seen a few episiodes of smallville and that is a pretty good show.I like to watch shows like blue collar tv and reba.I think those shows are funny.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Everybody Hates Chris (TV)

Changed the title, don't be so vague in your topic titles people!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2