+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Is it true that it's based on a true story, or is just something they came up with for making it sell better.
    I could'nt find the trailer i have on Youtube, so i found it here instead Sony Style USA | Sony VAIO® Computers | Sony Consumer Electronics select "Movie & Music" then select "DVD Movies" and then write "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" in Keywords and then choose the first one and press "Movie Preview" then the trailer should start. The tralier can be a little scary, just so you know... What do you think, is it really true that this have happend??
    And if you've seen the movie, what do you think off it?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Is it true that it's based on a true story, or is just something they came up with for making it sell better.
    I could'nt find the trailer i have on Youtube, so i found it here instead Sony Style USA | Sony VAIO® Computers | Sony Consumer Electronics select "Movie & Music" then select "DVD Movies" and then write "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" in Keywords and then choose the first one and press "Movie Preview" then the trailer should start. The tralier can be a little scary, just so you know... What do you think, is it really true that this have happend??
    And if you've seen the movie, what do you think off it?
    Yeah I saw the movie. One thing everyone has to remember is that every time they say a movie is "based" on a true story, very likely it's 30% true story 70% added drama. But back to the topic, the movie is actually not that scary. All the creepy parts you saw were probably all there is in the movie. Not a bad movie at all, as a matter of fact it did leave an impression with me.

As for the story of Emily Rose, it was based on an incident that happen to a girl but not by the same name. Apparently the movie makers changed up the name a bit. The Exorcism of Emily Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And for your question about whether it is true or not, I would say yeah there is definitely a possibility. Let's just hope this thread doesn't quickly disintegrate into a religious bashing thread...

Note: As a matter of fact that is how I got the idea for my avatar

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Note: As a matter of fact that is how I got the idea for my avatar
    You meen the 3.00 you turned upside down? Since you've seen the movie, what does the "3.00" actually mean?

As you may have guessed, i have'nt seen the movie.... Or i don't think i have... I actually don't know, i think i saw it when i where 13 or 14 something like that

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    You meen the 3.00 you turned upside down? Since you've seen the movie, what does the "3.00" actually mean?

As you may have guessed, i have'nt seen the movie.... Or i don't think i have... I actually don't know, i think i saw it when i where 13 or 14 something like that
    lol, it's not 3.00 it's actually 3:00...and now that you ask me you got me there...

if I remember right, according to the movie 3:00 AM was the opposite of 3:00 PM and they have a whole name for it but I dont remember. Basically if i recall correctly, they said 3:00 Pm was the time when Jesus was crucified so naturally the evil presences would make 3:00 AM their turf or their sign

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread