+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The eye!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

The eye!

there is a movie comming out if it hasnt yet where
    you live called the eye , i saw this moive on an independent
    channel it was made in china i think nt sure but that
    story and move was really awesome i loved the one i saw.

i was wondering if anyone else has seen the older version and if
    the new version will be as good which if you ask me might not
    be because the actors were really something in the china version
    i saw it was subtitled so you could read what they said but it was
    still a good movie.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: The eye!

I haven't seen the older version,but I would like the see the one comming out next friday cause it seems like it is gonna be a really good movie.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen the older version....
    But I saw the new version's trailer and it seems pretty interesting to me........
    Of course...I think it would be better for me to watch the older version first and then compare the two...because I am starting to find out that older version of movies seems better to me.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

you can find the old version in Blockbuster, I just got it a week ago, it's awesome. ^_^ Very creepy . .
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty much past my HK horror flick phase but I managed to catch the original back in '02. The Eye & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    apparently inspired by the story of a 16-year-old girl who had received a corneal transplant and committed suicide soon after.

can't say that the american remake excites me at all. I've been burned by Ju-on and Dark Water. The original wasn't groundbreaking or scary by any stretch of the imagination but it was intriguing and actually one of the more heartwarming horror flicks I've seen. Interesting to see how different southeast asia's view of ghosts and spirits are from the US, most notably the Thai people. I also liked the young doctors glasses for some reason o_O;

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    can't say that the american remake excites me at all. I've been burned by Ju-on and Dark Water. The original wasn't groundbreaking or scary by any stretch of the imagination but it was intriguing and actually one of the more heartwarming horror flicks I've seen. Interesting to see how different southeast asia's view of ghosts and spirits are from the US, most notably the Thai people. I also liked the young doctors glasses for some reason o_O;
    Yeah didn't really freak me out except for this one part when the girl was learning to write or something. The viewers were lured into a sense of calmness and the next thing you know there's a black smoke charging towards her.

GIMME BACK MY CHAIR!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yeah didn't really freak me out except for this one part when the girl was learning to write or something. The viewers were lured into a sense of calmness and the next thing you know there's a black smoke charging towards her.

GIMME BACK MY CHAIR!
    heh, that chick really wanted to sit down.

fav moment would have to be the butchers wife with the baby licking the glass *shivers*

+ Reply to Thread