+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fallout 3 OR Oblivion?

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Fallout 3 OR Oblivion?

I'm thinking of getting these two games for my 360 cause i don't have JACK to play and for one I need a bloodshed game and two a good rpg til FF 13 comes out. Now I been hearing a lot about Oblivion and how GOOD it is and I'm thinking about buying it, as for Fallout 3 it just looks fun... SO should I get one or both?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fallout 3 OR Oblivion?

Get Both... For PC

The console versions of both games are lack luster at best, and both games were meant to be controlled with a keyboard and mouse.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It depends largely on your preferred setting. Medieval fantasy or post apocalypse.
    My personal recommendation would be the PC version of Fallout 3, game of the year edition.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm all for Fallout 3. Granted, Oblivion kicks ass, but in the end, the game where you can detonate an old nuke to blow up a city just so you can get a luxurious apartment gets my vote any day.

One of my favorite chapters in that game is when you get into a VR version of a 1950's American Neighborhood. It's all black and white, and if you wanna, you can terrorize the inhabitants like some homicidal Dennis the menace. Or you could summon a Chinese invasion.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I'm all for Fallout 3. Granted, Oblivion kicks ass, but in the end, the game where you can detonate an old nuke to blow up a city just so you can get a luxurious apartment gets my vote any day.

One of my favorite chapters in that game is when you get into a VR version of a 1950's American Neighborhood. It's all black and white, and if you wanna, you can terrorize the inhabitants like some homicidal Dennis the menace. Or you could summon a Chinese invasion.
    You can summon an invasion?! I'm still at the finding my father part. but right now I'm doing side quest to boost my level and find guns and stuff... It's HARD to find caps/money

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends if you want fantasy or science fiction. Both are great choices.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go with Fallout, but that's only personal opinion since I love post-apocalyptic and shooters. That and the Game-of-the-year sounds pretty good. Plus the console versions (Possibly the PC; not sure.) have downloadable content.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Given a I would say to get fallout, they're both fun, but I just prefered the whole apocolypse setting over the medievil one (plus the VATS system is just too much fun). I would recommend getting the PC version, but if price is a concern then from what I've seen the 360 version is a lot cheaper.

Plus the console versions (Possibly the PC; not sure.) have downloadable content.
    If you get the game of the year edition, for console or PC it comes with all the DLC
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

+ Reply to Thread