+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fallout: New Vegas

Newbie StIcKsNnObOdY is off to a good start StIcKsNnObOdY's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Fallout: New Vegas

So Fallout New Vegas is supposed to be coming out his year. I don't think I've been more stoked since I started playing Fallout 3, or one or two for that matter. The fallout series from Bethesda are just remarkable, everything about them is awesome. I watched the New Vegas trailer on youtube last week and got really excited. The only thing I was bummed out about is that they outsourced to Obsidian Entertainment, but two of the members from the original fallout developers are going to work on it too. It's not going to be Fallout 4, I was relived when I heard that, because I really wanted Bethesda to make it. I'm one of their loyal fans. =P

I wanted to know if anyone else was excited about it?
    Sword fights rule, that is all.

...oh and by the way, you just lost the game.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

it's going to be a DLC for fallout 3, right? i'll most likely be downloading it, even though i need to finish a couple other DLCs from fallout. i saw the trailer about a week ago and it made me excited too.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's actually a completely different game, it has nothing to do with the story of Fallout 3.

Pretty pumped.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    It's actually a completely different game, it has nothing to do with the story of Fallout 3.

Pretty pumped.
    aw, that's too bad...i was hoping to take my character through new vegas

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I didn't like the story in Fallout 3, but it was a great game. Bethesda is known for making huge games is this only going to be in Las Vegas that would seem like a very small game to me for them. I'm excited but the trailer looks like crap.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

So this Fallout isn't going to be a DLC? Cause I don't want to buy Fallout 3 again just to play New Vegas.
    What would be cool though is if they let you import somethings from Fallout 3.

P.S. I would rock if they give you some sort of transportation besides instant travel or whatever is called.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will thats how Bethesda does things so not to big of a shocker there.

+ Reply to Thread