+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The fanboys demand a Rikku video game

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The fanboys demand a Rikku video game

Well, actually, in FFX2, she was a main character....
    Paine was the supporting character...

Yuna and Rikku held the spotlight for FFX2...
    and despite the idea that most people HATED the game, I'd say it was a pretty nice game...
    I mean, the battle system in that game was superb! I mostly played it for the battles, not the storyline... I did have a problem with all the "dancing" and "singing" in the game, I mean... COME ON! Get some better dance moves! The opening part had some good moves, but then again, that wasn't the real Yuna.

And of course, the Japanese version had better singing and the lyrics sounded better too (from a musical standpoint, not the otaku standpoint)...

And they did have a fighting game with FF7 characters that seemed to only be an underground hit... it was called Ehrgeiz or something like that (I couldn't spell it then, and I can't spell it now) ...
    That game was fun, sorta'... it felt "bleh" in the end, but it did have replay value.

As for me... I used to be a BIG fan of Rikku. A fanboy...
    I didn't like her so much in FFX2, though... her personality from FFX was WAY better, in my opinion.

:P A game with only her? Sounds fun to me!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Here's an even better idea. All the Final Fantasy characters in one big fighting game.

Just like Capcom, Marvel and SNK did.
    Well, Ehergeiz (sp?) attempted to do that, but it was a pretty bad video game. But yeah that would be a pretty good idea.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    @ False Truth: Uhhhh. We know that
    I know you do. It was an extremely high dose of sarcasm and a way of me pointing out that she already had her own game.

To be honest, Square Enix has enough work as it is. Last time I remember, they were working on 5 different projects, and I'm not even mentioning the Enix franchise titles planned. Not to mention they have a few remakes are being planned(no, not FF7), so they have very little time to give in to what a few fans want. I suggest reading the fan comics that were made for Rikku, and reading a few good fanfics too found somewhere across the internet. There might even be a flash game that exists for Rikku. As of now I don't remotely see them expanding anything from FFX/FFX-2, especially since all questions were answered across both games.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

hey man ill agree with makin a fightin game with all the ff people i would so play it and it would kinda tricky on who to use and all but i think well fingure it out and about rikku and her own game i would play if it was good
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Well, Ehergeiz (sp?) attempted to do that, but it was a pretty bad video game.
    He's right.

All of the people who developed this game...

Left Square Enix a long time ago. There is little hope for Square Enix developing good fighting games when this game was created after the Tobal series...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    He's right.

All of the people who developed this game...

Left Square Enix a long time ago. There is little hope for Square Enix developing good fighting games when this game was created after the Tobal series...

If they make a fighting game with FF characters, Square Enix should NOT be the ones developing the mechanisms of the game.
    They have proved time and again not to be proficient in other types of games. Tobal being a lone exception to confirm it.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

You know that would be cool but I wasn't a big fan of FFX at all.

Since the voice overs joined into the FF it seemed terrible in my opinion.

I thought FFVII was good but the Dirge Of Ceberus was a terrible game overall. I expected more from it. Such a major disappointment for me.

But all in all Rikku would be cool to have his own game :]

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    You know that would be cool but I wasn't a big fan of FFX at all.

Since the voice overs joined into the FF it seemed terrible in my opinion.

I thought FFVII was good but the Dirge Of Ceberus was a terrible game overall. I expected more from it. Such a major disappointment for me.

But all in all Rikku would be cool to have his own game :]

*cough*, her own game *cough* And I don't mind the voice overs that much. At least aurons voice was awesome.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast