+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For the fans of the Twilight series

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

For the fans of the Twilight series

Stephenie Meyer announced that there would be a movie based on the first book "Twilight". Kristen Stewart (actor in many movies, Zathura, The messengers, and many more) would be playing Bella and Robert Pattinson (actor in Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the goblet of fire as Cedric Diggor) would be playing Edward.

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Twilight the Movie

Do you think the movie is going to be as good as the book?Why or why not?
    Do you think the actors chosen are the best fit for Bella and Edward?
    What are your thoughts about it?
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 27, 2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: colour hard to read
    Temari is so Cool

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For the fans of the Twilight series

OMG......seriously......i am so excited now.........wow, a movie based on that book.......
    I love those books......they are so sweet and romantic and Edward.....well, lets leave it at that!!!
    I really want the movie to be good......but I do not know how it is going to be..........sometimes they do horrendous movies that are based on the books and sometimes the movies are better than the books......
    Who knows?
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    OMG......seriously......i am so excited now.........wow, a movie based on that book.......
    I love those books......they are so sweet and romantic and Edward.....well, lets leave it at that!!!
    I really want the movie to be good......but I do not know how it is going to be..........sometimes they do horrendous movies that are based on the books and sometimes the movies are better than the books......
    Who knows?
    Yeah i was pretty excited but i think they should hav put some other actor for Edward's part, someone who is handsome
    Temari is so Cool

Newbie wing of black death is off to a good start wing of black death's Avatar
    Thanks

really?
    i doubt that its going to be as good as the books
    idc about the actors at all as long as thay potray that cheictors well.

i really liked the series twilight and the following books as well
    i cant wait for the next
    i see nothing in your eyes
    i feel nothing wen you cry.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ohh you are talking about the book dude next time say twlight the book k but that is cool.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Moving to Sensory Pleasures.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion the choice for edward i think is perfect. i would have liked meyer's choice for bella though, which was emily browning, or better known as Violet from "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"

Personally i do not believe the movie will surpass the book. as we all know, book movies are great at first, but then start to peter out because of the fact that certain scenes or aspects need to be removed due to budgets.

But this does not change my opinion on the movie itself. i'm still looking forward to the movie and intend to see it many times!
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread