+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Four 2

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Fantastic Four 2

Fantastic Four 2 is more than just go! To make up for part 1 they are skipping lame villains and amping this one up. Fast paced action this time as the FF fight Doctor Doom again. Yep, he is back already and more like the comic version. But forget all of that ... OMG! I never expected it this fast ... Galactus is in the movie. Keanu Reeves is said to be the Silver Surfer and a movie Galactus comes to destroy the Earth. The Watcher may finally appear in a Marvel movie. This is huge!

To a response of "I hope they don't ruin Galactus." I said ...

Me too. Also, they change everything for the movies. I know he is purple and all ... but I hope they just let him be the way he has always been. He needs a deep voice that is powerful. Orson Wells could have done it justice I think. But I am really looking forward to this. I love Doctor Doom. He is my favorite. But the movie version from part one was just so-so. I hope they go all out this time.

Yeah, this is the thrid forum I have posted this thread on. Spread the news for FF.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Re: Fantastic Four 2

wow, i hope it makes up for the first one, it was horrible and just lame.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

It was okay. But it seemed like only half a movie. Like we saw act 1 and 2 .. ran out of time and had a tiny peek at what act three could be like and the movie went off. You left thinking. Was that it? But what about? But? I want my money back. lol

If Jessica Alba's interviews are correct they are going to make up for last time. Galactus alone will make this awesome ... unless they goof on him. Then they better throw these two movies under the rug and pretend they never happened.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

omg would they plz stop the sequels!!!!!! T_T
    and ff4 died plz let it rest
    lol

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Galactus and Silver Surfer huh. I thought the first one could of been better. I didnt see the first one until it came out on dvd, so Ill probably do the same with the second movie.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it's good, the last one seemed like it lacked something.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard it's going to be not that great, but who cares all the guys are going for the action, and Jessica Albas Anyways. I heard the guy who played the villin is the last one, is not doming back. Man thats going tosuck. I want to see cloe from charm. drooool.....
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

There's going to be a second one??? *runs and hides* Okay, I'm sorry, but the first one put me to sleep, so I hope the second one is pretty darn good or else I am going to be very mad at myself, because I know somehow or another I am going to end up seeing it lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast