+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Fast And The Furious 3: Tokyo Drift

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Fast And The Furious 3:Tokyo Drift

the frist one was great for me. The second didnt think the story was great but was still good. Third one looks great in terms of action.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Fast And The Furious 3: Tokyo Drift

Im not to excited bout the movie,
    The secound one wasnt what I expected and
    I dislike "lil bow wow" with a passion..

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Fast And The Furious 3:Tokyo Drift

Quote Originally Posted by MistressOfSolidor
    Apparently, the second one wasn't good, so here's me thinking the 3rd one will be poor too =[
    The second one was Sooo boring the 3rd WILL be lame unless they pull out a neat idea

...Impulsive...

Newbie anima may be famous one day anima may be famous one day anima's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think im gonna bother to go see it when it comes out

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Tokyo Drift!!! I love car racing... I'm a girl that likes car racing... So?? Got a problem with that??

Hehe. Lol. XD Joke.

Well, I do like car racing. I always play car racing and gun games and drumming while in the arcade... >.> ... What?? A girl's not always supposed to go shopping while at the mall~!! I go to the arcade~!! :P

So yeah, seeing the trailer, I got interested.

EDIT:

P.S. I haven't watched the first and second movie, though. >.>
    Last edited by LostDemon102; May 16, 2006 at 10:55 PM.

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

umm..I haven't seen any of the series. ^^' Seems like everyone has diffrent opnions on it...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

it's a high speed action underground street racing. The first two movies revolved around Brian O Connor. He's got the skills to make it in the street race scene but there are other agendas which bugs me. Of coz the movie has held some of the most exciting races the world has seen. Not only tht, the series has helped project the Street Tuner scene into the world. Making ppl more interested in various fields like visual upgrades i.e vinyl, decal, paintwork, spoilers, body kits. Others are interested in the performance of the car itself. Pushing the car n the driver to the limit.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I like import cars, but my most favorite kind of racing to watch is Formula 1. I've also seen the previews for this movie and it looks horrible. The first two were great to watch, but this new one's story line and characters look so pseudo. If I do go see it it's becuase I want to see some cool racing stunts.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 17, 2006 at 09:29 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast