+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: fav. playstation rpg. MUST STATE WHY

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

fav. playstation rpg. MUST STATE WHY

well i got on the discussion of rpgs and how most people i know think the old rpgs are better than the new ones that come out nowadays. so i wanted to see what everybody else thought and find out what is everyones fav, rpg, also i wanted to know if anyone could help me figure out or if they know the name of an rpg that was on the playstation a hwile back. the only things i can remember is that itf style is like finfal fantasy tactics or vandal hearts and the main characters can turn into giant creatures, the main character i know can turn into a ref monkey and another character turns into a giant fairy/butterfly ne ways lets discuss and hopefully someone can help me figure out the name of this game lol.

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: fav. playstation rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by azriel View Post
    well i got on the discussion of rpgs and how most people i know think the old rpgs are better than the new ones that come out nowadays. so i wanted to see what everybody else thought and find out what is everyones fav, rpg, also i wanted to know if anyone could help me figure out or if they know the name of an rpg that was on the playstation a hwile back. the only things i can remember is that itf style is like finfal fantasy tactics or vandal hearts and the main characters can turn into giant creatures, the main character i know can turn into a ref monkey and another character turns into a giant fairy/butterfly ne ways lets discuss and hopefully someone can help me figure out the name of this game lol.
    No idea about that. Maybe it could be some chapter of Breath of Fire?

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i dont think the rpg's back on ps are better than the ones now..its more to do and more realtisc...a lot more options due to the fact of more graphics..example..the .hack//sign games ..are really good to play on the ps2

but as far as ps ..i would say hands down that final fantasy 7 has that@!! well at least one of my fav is FF7

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    hmm i dont think the rpg's back on ps are better than the ones now..its more to do and more realtisc...a lot more options due to the fact of more graphics..example..the .hack//sign games ..are really good to play on the ps2

but as far as ps ..i would say hands down that final fantasy 7 has that@!! well at least one of my fav is FF7
    Indeed! One fan of Final Fantasy VII! It was the best game in PlayStation. Thanks to it, I am here now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Seagill View Post
    Indeed! One fan of Final Fantasy VII! It was the best game in PlayStation. Thanks to it, I am here now.
    A Sephirothic one. Go search Jenova... or her head, at least.

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes... If Squall helps me to find Kadaj, wonderful...
    Anyway, Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night was so interesting. The level system was nott amazing... but... Alucard rocks!

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the original Wlid West for the playstation. Not the best graphics but for its time a very good story with a great replay value. It has just always been one of my fav psp rpgs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ron119125 View Post
    I loved the original Wlid West for the playstation. Not the best graphics but for its time a very good story with a great replay value. It has just always been one of my fav psp rpgs.
    I don't know that game. Maybe, I would search it next summer. Thanks for the short review

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast