+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite actor/actress and why?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite actor/actress and why?

Who is your favorite actor/actress and why? And why not even include a favorite quote from one of their roles!

I'm quite fond of Michael Biehn, he always saving the human race (or at least attempting to) like in Aliens, Terminator 1, and Planet Terror. The only thing I don't like his how when he's casted his character always dies. He's so cool.

Sheriff Hague: Fine, but we're taking my car.
    [his car explodes]
    Sheriff Hague: [looking back at El Wray] I'm riding with you.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite actor/actress and why?

One of my favorite actresses & celebrity crush is Sanaa Lathan... She always play the role of a woman that I love... She seems to have a knack of picking the girl with the most beautiful personality & essence to them...

The moment I fell in love with her is one of the first movie I'd seen her in which is "Love & Basketball"... Yes it is one of my favorite love stories, since I love basketball & believe in love whole heartedly...

Favorite saying of course comes from "Love & Basketball"
    Sanaa Lathan/Monica Wright- "I'll play you for your heart"... At that moment I knew she was my celebrity crush & knocked Halle Berry out of the picture... ^_^

Man it doesn't get any better than that... I literally watch that movie every time it comes on t.v. <Yea' I have the movie, but don't want to wear it out or get tired of it>
    *Thinking to myself as if that can happen* lol ^_^

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite actor is Hugo Weaving, I loved his performances in Lord of the Rings and The Matrix, and he also played a brilliant V in V for Vendetta. I love his dramatism, he really brings already interesting dialogue really to life.

My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie, for obvious reasons, she's one of the hottest, baddest girls in cinema, and yet she is capable of doing serious movies aside from action flicks and guy movies.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Me its the new james bond actor Daniel craig A line you say how about "shaken not stirred". well the reason is the Casion Royal movie was the first bond movie I seen and its was good
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love very much Johnny Depp because he is handsome and he is mysterious guy and he is perfect with all his roles XD *blush* ....

and he was so cool in his movies like Pirates of the Caribbean and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and others ...

and favorite saying in "OH BAGA" and this one in Pirates of the Caribbean and he said it when something bad is coming XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Cary Elwes. He seems to get some really good parts. He's in The Princess Bride which is considered to be a great classic. He's also in Robin Hood: Men In Tights. He's in Saw as well, but I never watched it, not my kind of movie. What I like about him is that he's got a great sense of humor and is willing to do many different kinds of parts well (he was the blind guy in Quest For Camelot).
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Vincent Price. This man was the voice of horror. Another Tom Slaughter. I love all the roles he played. HE did a great job with his macabreic, grotesque, dark, gothic, yet comedic rolls. Plus he had that creepy voice that just works for some dark madman. Not to mention his very face, especially when he became old. He is a legend, and I wish I was as lucky as Tim Burton to meet him.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the works of Carey Elwes. I like how he can transition to a serious anti hero from a jovial funnyman instantly, and vice versa.

Plus, in the movies "The Princess Bride" and "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" he showed oiff the fact that he is not only a talented actor, but a skilled swordsman. Every fencing scene in those two movies were genuine.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast