Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Band of All Time (Or Singer) 2

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Band of All Time (Or Singer) 2

Hi Hi XD ...
    i am reopen my friend (The Beatle)'s thread , so~ here is the [Rules]
    You must put your favorite band (or singer) and your favorite song of theirs if, you cant choose because you have so many favorites of their songs then just say that ...
    and if you would like you can put some of your other favorite bands/singers then you must number them
    1. ........
    2. .....
    3. ...
    and if you have a favorite singer other than bands tell us who is he/she and your favorite song ^,^
    XD ok now lets have FUN !!! ....

ok i have a long list XD but i will see who i will chose X3 :

1.♪♪ favorite band ♪♪ >>> Westlife XD becasue their songs have a very sweet feelings , their songs always touch my heart , and my favorite song is "Home"

2.♪♪ T a T U ♪♪ >>> i Love their songs XD their songs and strong and they are special in a way XD ... my favorite song even is "Gomenasai" becasue this is the song that i got chosen by me and my very best friend >,< and i really love it ^-^ ...

3.♪♪ Evanescence ♪♪ >>> i love the lyrics of their songs X3 ... favorite song is " My Immortal"

Note XD : those are just for the bands ^_- ...

for a singer :
    ♪♪ Avril Lavigne >>> she is the best ! i love her songs very very much and she is my favorite X3 and my favorite song is "When You're Gone" ... i love this song becasue it remind me of someone that i really love and respect XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Band of All Time (Or Singer) 2

Yeah, numbering them just seems too listy to me. And yes, I made a word "listy".

Favorite singer of all time, oh gosh... probably have to go with Britney Spears. She may not be a good role model, however she always has hit songs. Really can't choose a favorite song with her for that reason.

I also really like Framing Handley's Lolipop song, its better than the pop version.

I really love pretty much all Blue October songs I have heard, so they are definitely in my favorite bands. Their lyrics are so hateful and mean, gotta love them. Really can't choose a favorite song with them either.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Led Zeppelin. They had a great rythym section and a wonderful lead guitarist, not to mention they rocked acoustic and off beat instruments. All around a formula no one has improved on.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite band is three days grace. Their music may not be for everyone, but its something i could only describe as being passionate.
    My favorite singer has to be billy joel with his clever lyrics and all around good talent.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard for me to pick my absolute favorite bands ever... But...

The Police ~ I grew up with their music literally in the womb (My mom played them on her belly was she was prego with me))

Iron Maiden ~ These guys got me into metal.... And they rule.

Dark Funeral ~ Basically, this is the most evil band I have ever heard. And I love it!! The lead singer has a really awesome voice.

Alice In Chains ~ Representing my home state! Their music got me through some of the most difficult times in my life... I admire their music very much. Except now I'm a bit irritated the whole "new lead singer" thing but.... They gotta do what they gotta do.

A singer would be for sure Sarah Brightman... Her voice inspired me to want to get into musical theatre! :3

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

It does seem to be too much like a list, but I'll just put a couple down.
    I love Klaus Schulze because his music is just so amazing. I don't know how to describe it other than electronic and slow, but it's amazing. I got Irrlicht and I find it just amazing.
    Singer? Hm... probably Jared Louche because his vocals are something a lot of people would be okay with and his lyrics are sooooo strange and poetic.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

[Favorites]
    1.My favorite band of all time is The Beatles I cant put a favorite cause theirs too many .
    2.My second favorite band is Queen my favorite of all my favorites songs of queen is Good old fashioned lover boy I love it because the beat and the lyrics are great (P.S its also my favorite song of all time) .
    3.My third favorite band is ELO out of all my favorites of theirs I have four that are tyed as best Turn to Stone,Mr. Blue Sky,Telephone Line,and Evil Woman I love Jeff Lynes voice its great plus he writes,sings,and produces all of his own stuff which is a big plus in my book.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love hearing Backstreet Boys XD they have a very nice voice X3 especially in (I Still) and (Unmistakable) .. they have a very pure voice in many songs XD i love his kind of songs and voices that is why i love Westlife they have a very sweet voice that can enter my heart very easily nyaaa ~ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast