Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite Band of All Time (Or Singer) 2

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Band of All Time (Or Singer) 2

haaah. re: the backstreet boys.

OMGITSTHEBACKSTREETBOYSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG

but no, way back in the 90's i was a brittney fan. she was like, the undeclared queen of any girl under fifteen...

though as i aged and matured and realized that brittney was most totally a dying breed i wondered over to the dark side. which was without cookies but full of bank statements and social insurance numbers and general depression.

to cope with a mid-life crisis in the making i had to just say F--K THE MAN and totally wail on the nearest broom while mastering my rock stance. though my favorite band is actually still atomic kitten~

nah, i like ac/dc best out of all the bands i listen to these days. but if you really listen you can hear that in most songs, aside from wicked solos, only three chords are played.. but that's fine. i can't pick just one song cause that's simply impoosible.. i've been playing the furor and money talks a lot recently though.

metallica/rammstein/nirvana all take a close second.

nirvana is my favorite live band though, the vocals don't change at all from studio quality. it's sad that cobain overdosed/was murder by courney love/???
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

so many i'll have to put down only 5 bands.

nickelback.

kings of leon

linken park

SR-71

skillet

to many good songs by all of them.
    fav singer would be....

jimmy barns
    (my dad got him in my head)
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Hard to say which is my most favorit band, as they always shift. But I can give you my top five favorits that usualy compeat for the number one favorit the most often. Triviom, Korn, Scar Symmetry, God Smack, Breaking Benjerman.

As of right now its Scar Symmetry. As for their songs I like the most, Artificel Sun Project, Chaos Weaver, Time Warp Zero, and Reborn.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    way back in the 90's i was a brittney fan. she was like, the undeclared queen of any girl under fifteen...
    me tooo ! XD i was Brittney fan a long time ago it is true that there is a good songs of her but i don't like her anymore like the way i used to like her i don't know really why i just feel that way XD ...

to believe or not i LOVE the songs of Josh Groban X3 he have a very pure and strong voice that can make you feel the song and even can make you cry >< ... there is a powerful force that make you hear his songs becasue of his great sound YaY ! ~ .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm..
    Blondie and Patti Smith. Both are very strong female leads with immense talent and stood apart from artists of their time. I gotta say 'Angel's Song' from the film Rock N Rule has to be one of my favorite songs of all time because of how beautiful and catchy it is.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav bands /singer would be
    1=Evanescence!!!-They rock ! their music means a lot to me
    2=Linkin Park -they`re cool
    3=3 Days grace i- songs are great! like animal ive become ,i hate evrything about you especially pain

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a pretty hard one for me, so I'll just put down 5 xD.

My favourite band is The Used because I think it's awesome the way that they play these pretty agressive songs, and then they play rather melodic songs as well. My favorite song by them is either 'A Box Full Of Sharp Objects' or 'The Taste Of Ink'.

My next favourite is Nirvana because thier songs are just awesome. My favourite song by them is 'Drain You'.

Then, my next favourite is AFI, because I like their fairly unique sound. My favourite song of theirs is 'Silver and Cold'.

Then, it's Green Day because I like the fast punkish nature of their earlier songs as well as the more politically driven songs of their later albums, and that they are a great live band (seen them twice : D). My favourite one of their songs is 'Basket Case'.

Finally, it's Funeral for a Friend as I like the agression displayed in the majority of their songs and the melodic sounds in some of their other songs. My favourite song by them is either 'She Drove Me To Daytime Television', 'Rookie Of The Year' or 'Streetcar'.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead thread, closing.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2