+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Christmas Movie (explain Why)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Christmas Movie (explain Why)

Okay. Since Christmas is only like 7 days and all the Christmas music and movies are playing. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Well, my favorite Christmas movie is "The Nightmare Before Christmas" The best Christmas/halloween movie ever. It's so cool how a movie has two seasons like Halloween and Christmas in one good movie. And, they did the best characters! (go jack and sally!) And, the music is so catchy and it's well done!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Christmas Movie (explain Why)

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Who can say no to Jim Carrey? xDD

Other than that, I love a good comedy,and Carey is amongst the king of comedies for me. I like how he eats junk in this film as well. How attractive. xD

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Mines National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Its a family tradition to watch it in our house. Damn good film, funny as all hell, and one of the best of the Lampoon series of movies (god I hate the recent ones, there's no funny in them at all)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Christmas movie would be "A Christmas story". Ralphie is so cute and well, it's a classic. That and I watch that marathon that comes out on TBS every Christmas. It's kind of like the movie where everyone comes together to see, so it's memorable that way.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a lot of movies I like,but my choice is Home Alone. I just like that movie. The other movies aren't that good. I think the first is the best one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Familyguyfan2 For This Useful Post:

Heavenhanced (Dec 19, 2008)

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite christmas would have to be a Christmas Story there is no telling how many times i watched this show plus it is before many peoples era.
    I usually wathc this show with my family every christmas eve.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

"The Life and Adventures of Santa Clause" hands down. I love the fantasy involved in this version of Santa's history, and seeing all the lords of the elements was a very nice thing to watch.

Plus it has one of the best lines in any movie, in my opinion:
    Young Santa (I can't remember the name)- What is man's purpose?
    Great Ack- To leave the state of the world better than how he found it.
    Why hello there!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Mines National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Its a family tradition to watch it in our house. Damn good film, funny as all hell, and one of the best of the Lampoon series of movies (god I hate the recent ones, there's no funny in them at all)
    Its our fav in my family too. We just bought it on DVD, so we can watch it when we want, like Christmas eve or whenever. This movie just never gets old.

When i was a kid(& still now) i loved "How the Grinch stole Christmas". I'm talking about the chuck Jones classic, not the Jim Carrey Version. It just put you in the Christmas mood.

Christmas story was one of my favs also. I just loved that line, "you'll put your eyes out". The part where the kid got his tounge stuck on the pole just cracks me up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast