+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Christmas Movie (explain Why)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Christmas Movie (explain Why)

Man, mine's kinda a tie between Dr. Seuss's how the grinch stole christmas, and a christmas story. I love the cartoon version of the grinch, but absolutely hated the live action with Jim Carey. I love the mr. grinch song, I love singing along with it.

a christmas story is just an amazing classic, it's got tons of hilarious quotes and memorable scenes. in fact one year, as a favor for a friend, I "delivered" a package to one of his family's friends that was a big box labeled "fragile." my friend had written up a fake thing to sign and everything, it was so much fun, and I even got a chance to see their reaction to the gift. (though I don't believe it was a leg lamp, haha) It's just one of the best cult christmas classics ever made.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love A Christmas Story its so funny its one of my Favorites of all time .

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta go with "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Simply because I've seen it so many times, and in so many different formats and it never gets old. Could it be called a classic? I do believe so. It's just fun to watch over and over again, and it's for all ages.
    ...What's not to love of it?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep Dr Seuss does make a great story i love that movie but which one do you like more the one with Jim Carry or the Cartoon one.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd honestly say the "Real Actors" Movie because it looks great with all the detail of reality even though it takes away from its original cartoon format. Also, I enjoyed the fact that they added more scenes and more of a back-story to it/
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Yes i Agree i like that one more then the cartoon one and I loved Jim Carry in it that was one of his best roles in my opinion .

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

nigthmare before christmas jack is so funny and smart and love the songs on the movie especially about halloween

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone here seams to like the same movies. And I must agree that Nightmare before christmas is a great movie but I have to say if its a christmas movie it would have to be polor express. Im just a sucker for it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast