+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: favorite comedian

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: favorite comedian

Since this deals with TV or video entertainment of some sort, I will move to Sensory Pleasures.

+Moving+

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mine would be between well to make it easyer for me to explain i'll just say blue coller.They are so funnie..................

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

true, I have had the pleasure of seeing Bill Engvall live at the comedy and magic club in LA, couldn't stop laughing...o yeah and he said something about Larry the cable guy...his act, its not an act. thats just how he is...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    The guys name is Lewis black. Anyway, I like Mitch Hedberg. The way he delivers his jokes with no level of amusement is suprisingly hillarious.
    lol shut up...and thanks for the correction. Another one of my favorite comedians is Sarah Silverman cause she retarded in a good way

Do to others as you see fit

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont know his name but his show is mind of mencia super funny guy he is like the best out there i think.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: favorite comedian

I have a few favorites: Carlos Mencia, Mike Epps, Dane Cook,& Dave Chappelle. They are funny to me.
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Jul 08, 2007 at 02:29 PM.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have a few favorites: Carlos Mencia, Mike Epps, Dane Cook,& Dave Chappel. They are funny to me.
    Same here, those are all my favorites. the funniest one to me is Dave Chappelle. He's the funniest dude I've ever seen in my life.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Dane Cook is the best. He's so funny, he cracks me up everytime i listen to him. Dave Chappell is also a good one.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast