+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: favorite comedian

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: favorite comedian

Since everyone has a different idea of humor, try to say more about the comedian(s) than just "He's funny" (as they wouldn't even be worth mentioning if they weren't). If I see too many more posts like that, or just lists of names, this thread will be closed.

As for me...George Carlin. The man's 70 years old, and still hasn't lost his edgy, take-no-prisoners attitude towards comedy. I love his views on children, American society, political correctness...well, pretty much anything he says. I've read all of his books (he repeats a lot of the material, but it still makes me laugh everytime), and just last month got to see him live. Pretty sure he'll be just as sharp on his deathbed, giving one last "F*** you" to the world.
    Last edited by gren; Jul 07, 2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Emphasizing the need to elaborate
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

My favorite would have to be Pablo Francisco!! He's hilarious but I also like Carlos Mencia, Bill Engvall and George Lopez! They are all so good!!

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well coincidentaly I would have to chose Dave Chapelle.. my ex and I were watching his show and it just reminded me of how free he is to say what most people a too scared to mention.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite comedian is Ron White ( I Don't Wanna Be Drunk-N-Pub-Li-KK, I Wanna Be Drunk In A Bar; they THREW me into PUb-Li-KK, Arrest them)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Theres so many comedians now days. Right now my favorite is probably Dave Chapelle but when Eddie Murphy used to stand up he was my fav. I seen his stand up on Spike a couple times recently and I couldn't stop laughing. He just had some great stuff and he really started a new trend.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite comedian is Carlos Mencia i love his racist jokes! lol i also like Dane Cook but not as much as Carlos!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess dave chapele would be another one but he left tv so its hard from me to remeber him but hes funny with the acting though its like you could relate to it but it didnt turn out like that when you do it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3