+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Godzilla Character

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Godzilla Character

Ok I want to know everything about your favorite Godzilla character.
    Who they are.
    Why You like them.
    Their finest moment.
    Who they should've had the chance to battle, and if they would win that said battle.

I would have to go with Moguera. Hes a giant mecha from the Godzilla series, who teams up and helps Godzilla save the world on a very important occasions. He teamed up to stop Space Godzilla and has been a hardcore favorite of many.

I like the overall idea of mechs so it a given that he's my favorite. It was really close between him and Jet Jaguar, but had to give it to Moguera. I also really like the hand drills, they own. Also he has the laser cannon in his eyes.

I would have to say since he wasn't made in more movies that it would be the shattering of Space Godzillas crystal, so easily without him they would've never beat Space Godzilla.

I think he should of teamed up with Godzilla to fight against Destroyah. The Super X-III was cool and all but it would have been great if for Godzillas final fight they brought back Moguera. I think he would've been destroyed and the final moments should still focus on Godzillas death, but Mogeura should have been able to lend a hand.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Godzilla Character

well i got to go with Destoroyah he is just a pimp he look really cool i think, he can fly and that could be alot of help in fight plus he just one of the strongist monsters he just all around owns plus with out the super x godzilla would of died but with the the world would go so for the most part it was just a cool fight i it does not mater who won i still liked it.

sig by me

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta say i love King Ghidora. Who would want to f*** with a big monster with three heads. Sure he doesnt have any arms, but those mouth blasts he has really pack a punch.
    Why hello there!

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, my favorite was probably a toss up between jet jaguar, and ankaris(yknow the spiny armadillo). they were just cool as characters..oh and gigan was pretty gnar too.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Mothra and her tiny women... they're a set after all

YouTube - Mothra Song the peanuts
    YouTube - Pair Bambi - Mothra's Song
    YouTube - Godzilla Mothra MechaGodzilla- Tokyo SOS

bless you tiny women, bless you

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i would pick GodZilla hes the best the monster who destroys evrything just about.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I have to go with Godzilla.
    He was my favorite. His greatest moment, was in Godzilla vs. Destroyah.
    It was a very saddening fight, specially when Baby Godzilla had to go up against him. It was pretty depressing how it all ended.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah...Kaiju and Tokusatsu...My kinda thing, in fact i love these stuff way more better than anime.

When it comes to favorite characters in Godzilla, i'd probably pick Jet Jaguar. He's the giant hero robot in Godzilla vs Megalon, i love the simple yet effective background of his character. And oh, he looks pretty slick too, like the good 'ol Japanese giant heroes like Ultraman and Fireman.

But if crossovers are included, i'd pick Zone Fighter. Of course he has his own series and Godzilla appears in it as an ally in a couple of episodes, godzilla even lives in a cave made by Zone Fighter. He is a giant hero, he looks Ultraman-ish and it's a common misconception. Oh and did i forget to mention that he's a pain in the ass for king ghidorah too?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast