Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite movie?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite movie?

What is your favorite movie and why?

Mine is Secret Window because of the very well developed storyline, how well everything meshes together and the huge twist at the end. Coming in number two would have to be Hotel Rwanda becuase it's very historic and intense.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite movie?

I dont really like Secret Window. It was typical. I think one of the best movies i have see in awhile is Mystic River and Yesterday Once more. Mystic River is a Drama/Suspense with Sean Penn and Kevin Bacon. OMG it has the best plot to it. And the acting just was so intemidating and intense. A must watch movie!

On Yesterday Once More. That was also a drama/foriegn with Andy Lau and Sammi Cheung. I have never seen any movie like this. It will have you guessing to the end. And then the break! Great Movies!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Secret Graden. and Big fish. XD Man that's not all of them. I love tons, but hey. ^.^ Movie is a movie. LION KING XD! I like this movies because for a few hours I excape fron reality, and just watch, and they never get boring to me. I talking about Lion King. I can watch that over and over. *looks around* My friends can't know that. XD. ^^ Well that's about it. hehe.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmmm my favourite movie keeps changing....i guess i have to go with Once Upon a Time in China (old school matrial arts film) coz tht was the first chinese film i saw with Jet LI in it. dam it was good...it had the proper old school, fights with comedy in it and Jet Li with the cool rightouesness he had. Cant wait to see Fearless.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... my favourite movie keeps changing. Presently though, it is a draw between V for Vendetta and Kung Fu Hustle. V for Vendetta is a really great movie and the whole line in which V uses only words starting with the letter V is pretty cool. Kung Fu Hustle is hilarious.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

this is an insane question lol. my favourite movie changes every week! but at the current moment, my favourite movie would probably be "she's the man" - i found it hilarious and thinking back to the movie, i'm laughing again lol.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

My question is whether this is favorite human acted movie or favorite animated movie or both.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

favorite threads unless creted by a staff member are always remvoed.

Closing.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread