+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Movie

What is your favorite movie? and why do you like it?

My favorite movie is 300 because half of it was based on history and how 300 spartans defended themselves from becoming slaves.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

I don't hav a FAVORITE FAVORITE movie...but I do have a top 5.

Those include

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Hero
    Alice in Wonderland
    House of Flying Daggers
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Monty Python - This is a classical favorite with great humor, honestly I love Monty Python and what they do, my favorite out of the group is, of course, Eric Idle. I also like how they set it up on Arthurs Quest for the HOly Grail, not to mention I can basically re-inact the WHOLE entire movie, lines included.

Hero - Another Jet Li movie. The reason why I love this, because it's about an assassin seeking revenge, but finds a new way of how there is to be peace, by the fights he went through, he went into a different point of view. Also the ending is stunning for me, and to me it gives out a nice message/

Alice In Wonderland - The book was great, such depictions of insanity to me, but I love how they made the movie (Disney).

House of Flying Daggers - This movie, had one of my favorite Actresses, Zhang Ziyi. She is great, but still the plot liine of the movie seemed great, but the ending...it was unexpected and just shocking, I absolutely love this film for what is in it.

Willy Wonka - Though the new one is based off the book, this one was WAY better, Gene Wilder is in it, and he did an amazing job. Also Willy is more insane than a jerk in this one, not to mention everything created (Esepcially the room where everything that could be ate) was just well put. And Charlie and his Grandfather h ad a warming message through the two.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah this has a little interesting story to it. In a class we were asked what our favorite movie was. it went something like this.

Boy 1: Terminator
    Boy 2: The Godfather
    Boy 3: Rambo

Me: The Princess Bride

I love this movie, the humor, the sarcasm, the fencing scene where nothing was staged, i just loved the movie overall. I'm pissed at myself that i havent read the book though.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorit movie of all time would have to be Alien, Aliens, and Alien3, as well as predator 1 and 2.
    The aliens always scared the crap out of me when I was little and yet I love those little space roaches. I still and will always believe they are the biggest bad asses on the block.

PS. I even have a little plushy Facehugger and Chestburster.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite movies would have to be . . .
    Titanic- it was sad and made me cry when i first watched it when i was 7
    Terminator 2-the best of all of them..T1 was good but this one was better
    Saw 3- not scary but a bloodfest, i didn't like saw 4 as much though..
    Serial Mom- that...was a funny movie..if my mom ever went nuts like that..wow..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

me i like
    1.war-jet li and jason did a very good job in that movie just the things thay did in it was so good love it
    2.hero-jet li did and good job in this one too caz you had to think in this one and all the meaning behind the words he says good moive
    3.sperited away-the best anime movie ever the end
    4.the one-jet li was ok in this one i just like jet li and jason was in this movie
    5.kun fu husle-this was not good but it was one of those ha ha funny movies like super bad
    6.crank-jason did his best so far in this movie i love it he was so cool in it too
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

If I was to answer to this question.....it would take me more than three hours...lol
    but my current favorite movies are....
    Beowulf - it was just a superb movie with jaw dropping graphics and an awesome plot....especially if you see it in 3-D
    Atonement - I think that this is such a heart-warming movie.....the best current romance and Kierra Knightly did an amazing job acting her role out.....the movie made me cry....
    The Brave One - simply.....wow......Judy Foster was the magnet of this movie....she took this role beyond just acting...you could almost feel her anger and pain.....and also....the plot as very good too......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I cant believe I forgot this one. BAND OF BROTHERS. This has got to be THE BEST WWII movie series ever made!!Whats really cool about it is that its 100% accurit what the 101 Airborn faced. No Hollywood BS in this movie. The acting, effects, everything was just perfict in every way shape and form. I Highly recomend this movie for WWII buffs like my self... Just thinking about it makes me want to play CALL OF DUTY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast