+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

Is there away to tell someone what your favorite films cause there are way to many good films out there to have to pick form. like fight club, the departed,and etc. Then there are the films that just have no good story but great action. And you also got you anime to put in there. So there is no good way to pick your favorite film

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

number 4 on my list is Pirates of the Caribbean i love very much this movie because of Jonny Depp *blush* and because the story .... i am very interesting in stories that include pirates and every part from this movie it has it own story and that make you love this movie .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

My all time favorite movies would be:

Terminator 1 & 2 - Pack with action and the story line gives out a lot of hints and possibilities of the outcome. Terminator 3 was a total bummer. They should have just sticked to the original cut scene where Sarah Connor grew old and he son led a decent life -- and yes, no more visions of a deep fried playground. (Laughs)

Also, the movie has lots of tacky, but really cool and memorable lines such as:

"I'll be back", "Astalavista, baby!", and "Come with me if you want to live".

This movie has really created a strong and vivid impact to almost everybody!
    I'll never get bored of watching this movie and as many times I watch the ending of Terminator 2, tears will always roll down the corner of my eyes. It's really sad and touching!

Another great movie would be:

Alien and Aliens(2) - Another movie that's jam packed with action and cool effects. Seriously, just like Terminator, the producers in the 80's are freaking creative. The aliens and the story line is awesome and couldn't be anymore perfect than it already is! (Unfortunately, part 3 and 4 was a dumb screw up. Not to mention, AVP!)

Aliens(2) is particularly my favorite. It was the movie that taught me all the foul languages when I was 7. I can still hear Hudson screaming, "Come on mother f*****!" and lots more. (Laughs)

The actress for Ripley's character (whom I forgotten the name) is really great! She made the movie so stunning! (As great as Sarah Connor). In their first sequel, they were oblivious and didn't know squat. But in the second sequel, they were like, "I've seen this sh!t before and I'm gonna take them down!". I really like their characteristics.

Same goes for Hicks and the android.

I don't know if anyone realize this, the movie nowadays seems to produce very shallow characters. Take AVP2 for an example. The survivors were nobodies and the rest were a bunch of cannon fodders. Gosh, do you even remember their names?

... I'll leave that for you to ponder about.

Next favorite movie of mine...

Predator - Same reason as the above. This movie gives a remarkable impression. Whenever I see green glowy liquid, the first thing that occurs to my imagination is "a predator's blood".

Other movies that are my favorite (that's if you care to know what I like) - The Thing, House on Haunted Hill, Green Mile, The Fly, Hardware, Rush Hour, The Prince of Egypt (See? I do have favorites that are non-violent) ... You can see a pattern here. The movies of my taste are mostly in the 80's and 90's.

Am I overloading this entry with rants? I'm sorry. I just feel strongly about my favorite movies.

Baa-bai~ <^x^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

number 5 on my list is A Walk To Remember one of the best i love tis movie very much every time i watch this movie i can never get boring from it ..... this movie on of the best romance movies .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Another favorite movie I'll like to add: Edward Scissorhands.

You don't get this kind of creative movie nowadays. I mean -- how often do you get characters with scissor hands? (Laughs)

The story is sad and meaningful. A beautiful piece!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

number 6 on my list is Elizabeth The Golden Age this movie very grate movie and you can feel the sad of the queen Elizabeth ... the story of one woman's crusade to control love and secure her position as the icon of the western world .... =^_^=

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

Just really, a beautiful way to close the series off. The effexts were stunning in HD and the storyline was completely flawless. The battles, the fights in general, were also way beyond my expectations and I praise all that made it. I watch it quite a bit, providing I'm not doing something else at the time.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a movie I had forgotten ta mention earlier in this thread, "Big Trouble in Little China;" starrin' Kurt Russel. I absolutely loved this movie, it has evrythin'; action, drama, fantasy, and plenty of cheesy comedy.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast