+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

mine has to be 300 the fights were great and it looked beautiful

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many favorite movies! I don't have just one. I really like Scream though. I also like Happy Gilmore,Scary movie 2,Jackass the movie,Mean Girls,She's the man,Good Burger, and so much more.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

The girl next door. That movie is hilarious. Seriously. And the movie OldSchool too.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

The girl next door is funny, that girl was hot btw. but last night i saw Blades of Glory for the first time and I gotta say that's one of my favourite movie. I basically like any movie that's a frat pack movie. you kniow what a frat pack movie is? then look here:Frat Pack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Jokerman; Apr 14, 2008 at 08:07 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

equilibrium...why? christian bale is a grammaton cleric. and never mess with a grammaton cleric.
    click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

fav fav? that depends on my mood but there are a top five

in particular order:

The Crow
    Tin Man
    10th Kingdom
    Everafter
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini posties©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

number 7 on my list is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this movie on of the best and i love this movie because of Johnny Depp *blush* ..... anyway i love the story very much and i have seen the old original of the movie it was good but Johnny make it the best and he is the best *blush again* Xp ..... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite movie is actually “Queen of the Damned.” I adore the book also, but I’m one of those few who happen to love both the book and the movie equally. I know the movie could have been better if Aaliyah hadn’t passed away in the middle of it, but I still love it. The soundtrack from the movie also made me love it more. I love Jonathan Davis’ voice and he did all songs in the movie (Except for a select few such as Disturbed’s “Sickness). The actual soundtrack was amazing too and Jon had other people sing the songs for the CD….I just happen to love the Lestat stories…that one the most. I can’t wait for the next movie…

Here’s the plot for those of you who haven’t seen the movie or read the book.

“The vampire Lestat is awakened from decades of slumber by the sound of a rock band, which he proceeds to take over as lead singer. Achieving international success and planning a massive live concert, Lestat is approached by Marius,and warned that the vampires of the world will not tolerate his flamboyant public profile.

Jesse Reeves, a researcher for a paranormal studies group called the Talamasca, is intrigued by Lestat's lyrics and tells the rest of the group her theory that he really is a vampire. Her mentor takes her aside and tells her they know he is and that a vampire called Marius made him, he also shows her Lestat's journal that he recovered and is now in the Talamasca library. In a flashback to his origins, Lestat recalls how he awoke Akasha, the first vampire, with his music. Jesse tracks him down to a London vampire club where he confronts her, and she follows him to Los Angeles for the concert, where she gives him back his journal. Shortly after they leave London, Akasha, awakened by Lestat's new music, arrives and torches the club, and all the vampires inside, who hate Lestat.

At the concert in Death Valley, a mob of vampires attack Lestat and Marius. Akasha bursts through the stage and takes Lestat with her as her new King. Empowered by Akasha's blood, Lestat and the Queen confront the Ancient Vampires at the home of Maharet, Jesse's aunt and an ancient vampire herself. The Ancient Vampires were planning to kill Akasha. Akasha commands Lestat to kill Jesse. When he's killed her all the Ancients and Lestat kill Akasha. Lestat then runs over to Jesse's body and cradles it in his arms, forcing her to drink his blood and turning her into a vampire.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast