+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

If I were to pick just one movie from my many favorites, that would be Scent of a Woman (with Al Pacino and Chris O'Donnell). Atypical of most Hollywood flicks, the plot is rather simple, unfolds at a moderate pace, and has a few gems to reveal if you're willing to dig deeper (for instance, both the young and the old can learn from one another if they come to terms and think things through).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Young Wolf View Post
    the last samurai was a relly good movie too i forgot that one
    i wish i had it though
    Oh yeah, I liked that one too. Try checking your local video store for it.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    That movie compared to Omega Man, or Last Man on Earth (Which you can NOT cmopare I Am Legend to taht) sucked. Will Smith DID do a good job, especially with talking to mannequins. But overal the way they did the movie, just wasn't too good. It seemed slow paced then BAM fast.

However, as for my list, I do need to edit it...For my top 5 favorite have changed really. My top 5 is:

1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    2. Hero
    3. House of Flying Daggers
    4. Edward Scissorhands
    5. The Last Samurai

The first three are the same as my first one, but the last two have changed

Edward Scissorhands - This movie, is just epic to me, it shows what difference can really do to those who yern after it, yet see it too much. Also the results of what humans will do to outcasts and such. Also the inability to be with the one you love. It's just great, kudos to Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Wionna Ryder.

The Last Samurai - VERY good movie, despite what Tom Cruise is in to (Which hI could care less) he's still good at acting and did a great job in this movie. Also it gets close to the Satsuma Rebellion, this is a movie that actually has inspired me to almost cry at the ending, hell I did when Katsumoto commited Sepukku, and then the Imperial troops show their respect by all bowing. This movie to me is just amazing.
    i have not compared I Am Legend to that sucked like you said ... i said that I Am Legend one of the best and the greatest ever and Will Smith did very good job in this movie and he made the movie one of the best movies ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Apr 18, 2008)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry i made two posts in the same time so i will be so grateful if you remove this post ... and thank you .... =^_^=
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Apr 18, 2008 at 07:19 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

One of my favorites is Howls Moving castle and Spirted Away i love those movies and i like Princess Monake or whatever its called.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Favorite Movie

I don't have a fave Movie, but a fave 3. It's okay though, they're all part of the same trilogy. No not Star Wars or LOTR, but Sergio Leone's Westerns: 'A Fistfull of Dollars', 'For a Few Dollars More' and 'The Good The Bad and The Ugly'. These were the first films I seen Clint Eastwood in and they just blew me away. The epic landscapse, the build up to shoot-outs, the sound track and even Clint's Character as an Anti-Hero Bounty Hunter. Just Amazing!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love clint eastwood to i won all those movies they are good evern though they are old and i would say the Good the bad and the ugly is the best one.

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

one of my favorites with clint was heart break ridge it was a story about the WWII marines

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast