+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

Any fantasy ,action ,epic movie with a good plot would work out with me , not the cheap action though.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Temari View Post
    That's such a tough question! I love so many movies it'd be hard to just choose one. But, I'll name one of my favorites. It's been a favorite since I was little. And, that would be..'Lost Boys'.
    How can it be tough? I watch a lot of movies, they are all my favorites, but what I dislike about movies is the good actors get the bad guy parts, man that sucks. "lost boys" sounds familier, I think I might have watched that one, if not I should.

here's my favorite movie, Batman, with The Freeze, starring Arnold S. (I can't spell his name right, but I'll get it) because its funny, he keeps his men freezing in his ice hole and they can't eat LOL.

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Favorite Movie

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    How can it be tough? I watch a lot of movies, they are all my favorites, but what I dislike about movies is the good actors get the bad guy parts, man that sucks. "lost boys" sounds familier, I think I might have watched that one, if not I should.

here's my favorite movie, Batman, with The Freeze, starring Arnold S. (I can't spell his name right, but I'll get it) because its funny, he keeps his men freezing in his ice hole and they can't eat LOL.
    'Lost Boys' is a vampire movie. Keifer Sutherland was one of the bad guy vampires. It also has Diane Weiss, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in it.

Another of my favorites, another from my childhood, would be 'The Goonies'.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Temari View Post
    'Lost Boys' is a vampire movie. Keifer Sutherland was one of the bad guy vampires. It also has Diane Weiss, Corey Haim and Corey Feldman in it.

Another of my favorites, another from my childhood, would be 'The Goonies'.
    I remember now, a group of teenage vampires somehow got someone into their so called gang and had revenge on them, I love that movie, I love the music its real good with it. but the part I don't get is how that trucks light to him a burning crisp? was it uv lights? I guess I won't find out. soon.

I like Teenage mutant ninja turtles, ugh 3 when they went back in time and were in the old japanese way.

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Favorite Movie

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I remember now, a group of teenage vampires somehow got someone into their so called gang and had revenge on them, I love that movie, I love the music its real good with it. but the part I don't get is how that trucks light to him a burning crisp? was it uv lights? I guess I won't find out. soon.

I like Teenage mutant ninja turtles, ugh 3 when they went back in time and were in the old japanese way.
    I do believe those lights were UV. And you're right, the soundtrack to that movie is awesome.

Another of my favorites, again since I was little, is 'Neverending Story'.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

At present my faviorte movie is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was the best of the Harry Potter movies I think because it covered the most of the story from the book.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched "The Terminal" last week (i have seen it before) and i like the movie because the ending was more realistic than most movies out there ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just watching another fav of mine the other day: The Goonies. It's hysterical, expecially the part where Sloth rips of his shirt and the other guy says "We're in deep s**t now, Francis."
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast