+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

number 22 on my list is one of the best movies is Rush Hour ... Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan ... this movie make me laugh and it is funny to watch ...
    a lot of comedy in this movie,which makes this movie so entertaining ,from the beginning to the end lots of action in such differents places ,like Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Las Vegas it is very interesting to follow the storyline through those different cities, the LA's skyscrapers are always spectacular in any movie.... Jackie Chan is well as usual and Chris Tucker seems to be inspired, except when he is talking in Chinese language .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

number 22 on my list is one of the best movies is Rush Hour ... Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan ... this movie make me laugh and it is funny to watch ...
    a lot of comedy in this movie,which makes this movie so entertaining ,from the beginning to the end lots of action in such differents places ,like Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Las Vegas it is very interesting to follow the storyline through those different cities, the LA's skyscrapers are always spectacular in any movie.... Jackie Chan is well as usual and Chris Tucker seems to be inspired, except when he is talking in Chinese language .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite movie is one that I doubt anyone really remembers. "If Looks Could Kill" It was from the early 90's and I loved it when I was a kid. It was about a kid who has to go to France to get enough credits to graduate. He is mistaken for a secret agent and things spiral from there. It is so funny especially the parts about the French Teacher. Ahhh memories.

I'm just me.

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

my favorite movie is "tenacious d in the pick of destiny" with jack black and kyle gass....
    i love this movie because it is too funny and it makes me laugh for hours it has the whole metal theme and they go through crazy situations to get a demonic guitar pick

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face Re: Favorite Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Haha. You're right. That movie is so good and funny. All of them were very good in my opinion.

Now, as for another of my favorites I will have to pick '300'. Talk about an awesome movie!
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Kill Bill 1 & 2, Rush Hour 1 & 2 haven't seen 3 yet, Number 22 was good, Sweeney Todd,
    Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2&3.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol Rush Hour is pretty funny and i like the part were the black guy hit jacky chan

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face Re: Favorite Movie

Another of my favorite films is 'P.S. I Love You'. What an awesome movie.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast