+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

Well finding a favorite movie is kinda hard. I'll just have to give a top few then.
    Cloverfield
    Transformers: The Movie(1980's)
    Transformers(2007)
    I Am Legend
    I'm sure that this will change as new movies come out, except for Transformers 1980, but as of now these are my favorites.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh i am legend i enjoyed that film very thrilling and great plot. Cloverfield i am watching soon can't wait looks amazing even though it's on a headcam!

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

No favorites, but many I like:
    1. 300
    2. V for Vendetta
    3. The Professional

All very cool. You all should check them out.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    No favorites, but many I like:
    1. 300
    2. V for Vendetta
    3. The Professional

All very cool. You all should check them out.
    I have seen 300 and loved it the other two i havent seen, are they recent or old recent being 2007 + because i can buy the others form my local store if they are quite old?

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

V for Vendetta is not old at all. About 2 years maybe... The Professional (or Leon the Professional) is a bit older. Natile Portman is in it and she is a little kid in it. I'd say 1989 - 1995 as a good range for that one.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is

1. Shaun of the Dead
    2. Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy
    3. The Emperor's New Groove

Why you ask? All these movies i've seen at least 20 times and i've never gotten tired of them ^_^

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    V for Vendetta is not old at all. About 2 years maybe... The Professional (or Leon the Professional) is a bit older. Natile Portman is in it and she is a little kid in it. I'd say 1989 - 1995 as a good range for that one.
    Ok thats great, i can probably get them from my store cheers

Well a new film coming out looks awesome called Vantage Point it's about a presidant that gets shot and there is 8 witnesses that all tell a diffrent story to how he died. One of the reasons why it looks awesome is because Jack from lost is one of the main characters, i love Lost and Jack is a great actor and apprantley he has quite a main part in the film so if he's in it, i'm getting it

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol my favorite movie would have to be All the Nutty professor series,Friday after Next,Don't back down,the eye,transformers,Underworld,Underworld evolution,Ultra violet and etc. lol so yeah theres alot in my category.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast