+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Movie

The New Guy
    Why? Because its hilarious and it has special meaning to me, it was the movie i watched when i got Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty (my fave Game)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Wanna know something hellknight, it wasnt just 300 spartans. There were also 6000 greek soldiars, and 1000 phosians at the pass of thermapaleh. The only reason xerxes was able to kill the spartans is because of that old goat trail. Leonidas had the Phosians stationed there, but they thought zerxes was gonna destroy their town, so they left, leaving the Spartan's flank unprotected. After that, the Phalanx fell apart, and they all died. It still was a good movie.

Mine however, is saving private ryan. Im a huge wwII junkie, and i loved the movie annd the plot to save a poor mothers only son. Plus its a true story, which makes it even more outstanding. I was ticked when Vin's character got shot by the sniper in the bell tower. That sniper deserved the bullet he took in the eye.
    I already know that part of the movie, man you spoiled my moment LOL. am kidding, but that is true.

and saving private ryan is a good movie too, I liked it how they traveled every where to look for him. when they did it was a good stand off between the Germans and Americans on the bridge and Tom Hanks tried to blow up the tank it suprised me I thought he blew the tank up but instead a bomber flew by LOL.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Wanna know something hellknight, it wasnt just 300 spartans. There were also 6000 greek soldiars, and 1000 phosians at the pass of thermapaleh. The only reason xerxes was able to kill the spartans is because of that old goat trail. Leonidas had the Phosians stationed there, but they thought zerxes was gonna destroy their town, so they left, leaving the Spartan's flank unprotected. After that, the Phalanx fell apart, and they all died. It still was a good movie.

Mine however, is saving private ryan. Im a huge wwII junkie, and i loved the movie annd the plot to save a poor mothers only son. Plus its a true story, which makes it even more outstanding. I was ticked when Vin's character got shot by the sniper in the bell tower. That sniper deserved the bullet he took in the eye.
    YEAH!! THAT WAS COOL!! That is a very cool movie. Little fact (not as a bragging kind of thing), Tom Hanks character for the beach scene was actually based off my grandpa. My grandad was a lead ranger and squad commander. Everything after that is fictitious and my gdad is still alive.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    My absolute fav movie is Princess Mononoka ive only seen it once but i absolutally love it
    What about other anime movies like Spirited Away or that Moving Castle one?? Have you seen those or even heard of them?
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Newbie Chosunguy86 is off to a good start Chosunguy86's Avatar
    Thanks

This is tough to choose just one movie so I'll list top 5 (in no particular order)
    1.) Saving Private Ryan
    2.) Black Hawk Down
    3.) The Godfather Saga (2,1,3 in that order)
    4.) My Sassy Girl (yeah I had to put that one in)
    5.) Batman Begins

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza"

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    What about other anime movies like Spirited Away or that Moving Castle one?? Have you seen those or even heard of them?
    YEAH! What the name of that Moving Castle one? It was on CN one time and I thought it was cool...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 11, 2008)

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    YEAH! What the name of that Moving Castle one? It was on CN one time and I thought it was cool...
    castle in the sky or somethin, its on one of my old movies i got, ill check it and letcha know

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

I know it's really common and has become a huge cliche but I will never be able to part from the nightmare before christmas. If you told me I had to pick a different one it might be the fox and the hound because it's so sad...or maybe robin hood the disney one with the foxes ^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast