+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Music

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Music

whats your favorite music and don't just list them in order express how you feel about the music and artist, like this, disturbed, some of these music reminds me of something like love and pain, and also its has very good beats, nickel back: somehow, it kind of tells me about how i should get on my feet and realize something, and LIL Jon: let's go, something to make me start lifting weights lol
    whats yours?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Favorite Music

I like r&b and rap music! I won't list my favorite artists there are too many of them!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Music

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like r&b and rap music! I won't list my favorite artists there are too many of them!
    Would you mind telling us why you like the music you like, that is, R&B and rap?! In a sense, that's sort of listing as well. Just saying that you like such and such music, without telling why you like it, is an incomplete answer.

So please do explain why.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Favorite Music

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Would you mind telling us why you like the music you like, that is, R&B and rap?! In a sense, that's sort of listing as well. Just saying that you like such and such music, without telling why you like it, is an incomplete answer.

I like it because it has cool beats to dance to and I like that kind of music. Some people think rap is crap,but that's what country is! I just don't like country!

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

Although my tastes in music range from classical to hip hop,I would have to list my favorite artist as Enya.I like her music because of 1. the obvious celtic influence and 2 the way it helps me relax and clear my mind

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post

thanks kedar for putting it in that way, I did said explain why and how it express yourself, not how it sounds, give a reason and tells us why.............I just lost myself there for second lol

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well me i like really anything with a good beat to it lol
    r&b to pop to even rock lol but i like really anything lol

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Metal and Screamo Music.
    Alot of there music expresses how I feel and How I am all the time.
    Lamb of God would be one of my top favorite bands The are telling about topics of certain things and express that way on how they feel about it or How they feel inside.....
    I probably make no sense

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast