+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Music

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Music

I must say that I am a metal head. I love the agression... The energy... The lift I get from it. My favorite band would have to be Arch Enemy... I love the fact that the lead singer is a female, and she had some of the most deadly death growls I've ever heard.
    I also love goth/industrial and EBM. Being goth, I of course am drawn the beauty of the dark side of things... And a lot of EBM can be so beauitful. And the goth/industrial just gets my blood pumping. ^_^

Newbie DarkTAI may be famous one day DarkTAI may be famous one day DarkTAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Favorite Music

My favorite type of music is basically rock.I like all types of rock. Evanecsence makes me feel that everyone goes through tough times.this helps me go through my tough times.i listen to alot of punk and alternative rock so depending on the mood i'm in it makes me dance or sit and listen to the lyrics of the song and think about life.

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like classic Rock and Country.... why? because I was brought up down south!!! I don't hate rap, but there are very few songs that i listen to... i guess they're called songs... raps.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to listen to all kinds of music, depending on whether or not it puts me in a happy or sad mood. Most of the music that i listen to always make me smile or ill usually sing along to it. What i listen to most though would probably be trance music and hiphop/r&b because both have a definite beat that i can catch on to and not only that but i enjoy listening to them while im driving, especially in the morning when i need something to keep me awake =P

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

Most types of Rock but mainly Metal. Why? Because, although people might think it's just screaming and hardcore guitar (Which is cool by the way ), the Metal I listen too does have deeper meaning. Lots of Metal songs I have listened too speak of the sorrows of war. My favourite at the moment, Demon Hunter, a Christian Metal band.

And then there's also Gregorian music (E Nomine, my fav at the moment ), but I'm starting to say too much here

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Hoi! Just what I need! Well theres indie...like Little Man Tate, Ali Love, Kasabian, the list is all but too huge to list, but I like that when things are alrught, its upbeat quick, balanced in sound, nothings too heavy, but its all great...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Techno and Trance because they touch my soul with their rhythm and beats, its deeply sexual to me.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I like country, a little rap, hard rock, and heavy metal. I love heavy metal especially cause I know every word to most of the songs, I can dance to it, and I love going to the concerts.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast