+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Music

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Music

well my fav music is rap, but the sad thing is, everyone who doesnt like rap, hates it, saying its retards.attempting.poetry (r.a.p) and im sick of it. like any man i like money, jewlery, and girls. even tho rap has been prosecuted for objectivy-ing women, and for using guns, there has to be a loop hole. common, i love to kick back and listen to a killer bass line, with a good rap chorus, and dream of what he says; money , cars on 24 inch rims, and girls dancin on em
    and rap has made allota mouvements and types of dances such as:

- hyphy (down south florida)
    ghost ride the whip
    - flossin (south atlanta)
    chopped & screwed , grills
    - shoulder lean (DOWN south)
    young dro
    -lean wit it (south)
    from the move 'fable' by Dem Franchise Boys
    - chicken noodle soup (chicago)
    by dj webstar, shake ya legs

and the list goes on...................

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Favorite Music

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well my fav music is rap, but the sad thing is, everyone who doesnt like rap, hates it, saying its retards.attempting.poetry (r.a.p) and im sick of it. like any man i like money, jewlery, and girls. even tho rap has been prosecuted for objectivy-ing women, and for using guns, there has to be a loop hole. common, i love to kick back and listen to a killer bass line, with a good rap chorus, and dream of what he says; money , cars on 24 inch rims, and girls dancin on em

ghost ride the whip
    young dro
    -lean wit it (south)

I like rap too! I don't care if people hate it! Country sucks! I just hate that music!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all types of music that got awesome beats that gets me dancing or singing, like j-pop, rap, r&b, k-pop, rock, j-rock, k-rock, pop, techno, and ect I guess lol
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post

ghost ride the whip
    young dro
    -lean wit it (south)

I agree totally everyone in my class even my friends don't like rap and always say bad things about it but i have to put up with rock and country (i just don't like guys screaming with eyeliner that's just me) But it gots a great beat and it's something you can really shake your booty to.

Newbie Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura's Avatar
    Thanks

What I like to listen to the most would either be from as upbeat as techno to as slow beat as Ambient. One of my favorite artists would be Josh Groban. His singing is so soothing and almost has a haunting feel to it. Try listening to Oceano and you'll see what I mean...

║~*Nihongo o sukoshi hanaseru*~║

Newbie Haku-chan is off to a good start Haku-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i like all differnt kinds of music....classical soothes my soul....rock and metal makes me want to do somethin violent and rap and hip hop makes me want to dance. But my favorite band currently is Disturbed. Droppin' Plates is my favorite song.....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like rap too! I don't care if people hate it! Country sucks! I just hate that music!
    Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    I agree totally everyone in my class even my friends don't like rap and always say bad things about it but i have to put up with rock and country (i just don't like guys screaming with eyeliner that's just me) But it gots a great beat and it's something you can really shake your booty to.
    well as you see, music not only has turned our world into groups but we are having alot of 'wars' over these genres. oprah listens to rock and classical pop stuff and has called out rappers for objectifying women and for supporting the use of guns. and rappers have said that oprah's music has lead to many teen suicides (heavy metal bridged from rock) and more drugs.

and even chris rock said that :
    ' if women can dance to the beat (lol at sango), it doesnt matter what the rappers saying, she will dance, dance, dance. girls be on the dance floor like `smack her with a d***, put a d*** in her ear , f*** her in the eye` and the husband could be like, `isnt that offensive to you` and the girl be like `you aint talking bout me` and the husband says `he SAID YOUR NAME`'
    -quoted from [Chris Rock -Bigger And Blacker HBO Special]

so many people have their own ideas, and i think that if music can separate us, they why arguee. yes i find it aquard that men wear make up and sind both misery, and walk away with a fat paycheck. yes i find it weird that rappers claim to be 'ghetto' and then get shot, and cry bout it. yes i find it weird that pop music talk only about dancing (suprisingly i see no black pop bands....) so w\e, my music is rap, so ima just sit in this corner and listen, i dont care bout u.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Jinana is off to a good start
    Thanks

well..am kinda like almost all music
    my taste kinda different..
    I like easy-listening music,Rap,beat,lounge,electronic..bla,bla
    everything that suite my ear..
    I like Pharrel,Jay-Z,Fantastic Plastic Machines,Ian Polley,Kyoto Jazz massive,Towa Tei,Pizzicato Five with Shibuya-Kei Genre,Monday Michiru,and R n B genre,some hard music though..(duh)..
    everything that nice listening on my ears..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast