+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite South Park characters and why

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite South Park characters and why

At this point most of you have seen the show South Park. At least one episode probably. So you have a definite favorite character.

Mine is Eric Cartman. I love his cynical and ill spirited attitude contrasted with the idealism of the others. He also always usurps credit from others. He is certainly a villain. It is sort of ingrained in us that young people are supposed to be idealistic. And indeed it does seem that when I was younger few teacher concentrated as much on education as they did trying to breed liberal ideology. As bad as Eric is he represents an independant mind even if that mind has some ill will.

Honorable mention to Casey Miller.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite South Park characters and why

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    At this point most of you have seen the show South Park. At least one episode probably. So you have a definite favorite character.

Mine is Eric Cartman. I love his cynical and ill spirited attitude contrasted with the idealism of the others. He also always usurps credit from others. He is certainly a villain. It is sort of ingrained in us that young people are supposed to be idealistic. And indeed it does seem that when I was younger few teacher concentrated as much on education as they did trying to breed liberal ideology. As bad as Eric is he represents an independant mind even if that mind has some ill will.

Honorable mention to Casey Miller.
    butters!!! because everyone knows who he is...not to mention he's very tolerable person who fully understands that south park are full of stupid people.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    butters!!! because everyone knows who he is...not to mention he's very tolerable person who fully understands that south park are full of stupid people.
    Butters has some of the most memorable moments. The Captain Choas where he realizes the Simpsons have done everything is my father's favorite episode, I also loved the one where they pretend to be a christian rock group. Butters admits to the one lady that they are fakes, and Cartman tell him, "Butters, I'm gonna cut your balls off."

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Butters is all right i like when they bought the ninja weapons and were fake fighting till kenny stuck butters in the eye with a ninja star, But Eric is my fave he's funny, suck my balls kyle. imagination land

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

exactyly Erica is the best character but poor kenny...hes my favorite but he keeps dieing in all episodes lol
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Banned robert88 is off to a good start robert88's Avatar
    Thanks

Stan March is my favorite character because he looks so cute and funny when he seems to be nervous in some conditions..

Banned alicea is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like Erica as my favorite character in South Park TV show . its lovable animation series , i never want to miss it.

+ Reply to Thread