+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Tactical game.

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Tactical game.

Starcraft: the battle in the outer space, the advanced artllery, to defend the planet of alien forces.. its my favorite RTS game... but i like yu-gi- oh too
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Newbie beoulved is off to a good start beoulved's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav. would be FFT & FFTA as well as Starcraft & Warcraft Series. Best Warcraft series would be DotA of Warcraft 3: FT.

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i don't like tactical games though i played Suikuden II on the PS1 that has a tactical feature on the game, its in the story, i think that was may very first tactical game i played... and maybe my only fave tactical game.....

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would say i love Advance Wars i love having to fight a war out by buying men and battle ships and tanks and airplanes its a super fun game to play.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

well, i don't like tactical games though i played Suikuden II on the PS1 that has a tactical feature on the game, its in the story, i think that was may very first tactical game i played... and maybe my only fave tactical game.....
    Oh, I totally forgot about that one! Indeed, those tactical battles were always fun, especially whenever Shu came up with some crazy plan(Loved the one involving Ridley). And of course, we can't forget the greatness that is Luca Blight, one of my favorite villains.

" Please don't kill me, I'll do anything"
    "Alright, act like a pig"
    "What?"
    "You heard me, act like a pig"
    "*crawls around* Oink..."
    "DIE PIG! *stab*"

Brilliant.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge .. they're good until the arrival of Generals .. i never like them ... and Warcraft III - i liked EVERYTHING in this game .. i really wish for a next one completing the story ... and Heroes of Might and Magic .. it's the best strategy mythical game ever to me ... and i like the PC games of Yu-Gi-Oh! as well they were fun to play .. i opened all 732 card except two in Kaiba The Revenge T.T ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

man i got to go with C&C all those game just own and i loved Yuri's revenge it was so much fun and i think westwood has done a good job with those game they are by far my favorit RTS but i have to say starcraft and warcraft by blizzard are real good to but i got to go with C&C

sig by me

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah, another one I forgot to mention. Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords. I don't like sci-fi, but this one really gave Civ IV a run for its money. The biggest thing about it is your ability to customize and create your own starships and combine them into fleets. You even get to design how they look.It's satisfying to destory aliens with your own creations. Plus, the Diplomacy was very well done, which is someone I think more games need. And the writing was rife with puns.

I have Heroes of Might and Magic V, but have thus far not been able to really get into it, and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping one day I'll see the light with that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast