+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Tactical game.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Tactical game.

for me i love playing Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge but i prefer Red Alert and i have played it like ... 8 times and Warcraft III i love this game very much you can play it every time you want and that is the good thing on it and i love this game because the different teams .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Metal Gear Acid 2 its a step away from the original metal gear solid games, but its also really awesome and the graphics slap ya like an old hip hop beat

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Tactical games are from my fav type of games, I like tactical games such as red alert series,warcraft,stronghold series,age of empires series,rome total war...(almost every tactical game I've tried!),but games like comandoes,fallout tactics...etc can't be played at any time,I must be in a mood for deep thinking to play them.
    tactical games such as metalgear solid,splinter cell are good to have fun with,whatever I think that tactical games in general is my fav,because after finishing a tactical game I switch to another or look for more strategic games
    I'm definitly addicted to tactical games!

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my favoite tactical game is Final fantasy Tactics, age of empires, dungeon and dragons, fire emblem 1&2,
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to have to say world of warcraft and final fantasy they are both the great games and you get a lot of time out of them. In world and final fantasy 11 you get your teams skills form like runing dungeons and stuff like that. and form other final fantasy games you get you just start fun out of.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

chess is by far the most incredibly strategic and its amazing how difficultit can be to play timed games. it takes quick thinking and careful planning and overall it never gets old! but for a console game disgea, FF tactics advanced, and nearly any RTS to include heros of might and magick 5 will always be fun to play. i dont really have a favorite though.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

super robot wars and g generation series...probably the tactics game that exist.

click here.

click here.

...there are no other games like this.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite tactical game would have to be star wars: empire at war and its expansion(love the space battles, especially when i can take out the computer with just 6 bomber squadrens) my other favorites would be age of empires(all of them) and warcraft3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast