+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Vid-Links!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Vid-Links!

Let's see if this topic doesn't go to hell before the week ends:

Welcome to the Favorite Vid-Links!
    Here, you can post your favorite video-links and explain why you love/like/orevenhate it!

Rules:
    1. No Inappropriate Video Links... you know what I mean, no one's that dumb.

2. No small sentences of explanation!
    Example:
    llololololllloolololrolfmaowtfbbq, it was sooo funny!

3. No overflowing lists of annoyance!
    Example:
    http://www.somekindoftube.com/vidlink=1&3.6.114
    (Big explanation why)
    http://www.somekindoftube.com/vidlink=abcdefg
    (Big explanation why)
    http://www.somestupidvideo.com/puppypusher
    (Big explanation why)
    http://www.omgroflmaowtf.com/scribblesonthewall
    (Big explanation why)

Please Limit it to 2 video links maximum, per post.

4. Don't forget to give a warning if it is NSFW (Not safe for work... or school), remember, some people are reading this during their breaks.

5. Any other common sense rule. If you fail at posting correctly, you might as well say you have failed humanity.

Here's mine:
    NSFW
    Real Life vs the Internet
    I'd have to say that in all my years on the internet, this is practically one of the most accurate presentations of what happens.
    I believe on of my favorite parts of it is "Discussing Politics"... being a person who likes to go on Debate and Discuss in this forum, I'd pretty much say that's how it goes on here and practically every other forum.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Vid-Links!

As someone who grew up on American-Style Dragon Ball Z, this pretty much sums up the first meeting of Vegeta and Goku...

Over 9000...

it's okay if you think it's stupid or poorly made... it is... AND THAT'S WHY IT'S FUNNY!

NSFW

The Balls are Inert...

it doesn't make a bit of difference... and it makes no sense... but again, it's funny that way...

^o^ not suitable for the young-ins!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a big fan of humor videos so here are two:

YouTube - You DO NOT laugh when this Japanese man tries to speak Engli <--- This is a Japanese game show where the guys have to do certain things and is not allow to laugh. Those who laugh will be subject to cane-ing.

YouTube - 100 Person Flashmob Randomly Chasing After People <--- another Japanese game show where 100 men would randomly chase after people...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    I am a big fan of humor videos so here are two:

YouTube - You DO NOT laugh when this Japanese man tries to speak Engli <--- This is a Japanese game show where the guys have to do certain things and is not allow to laugh. Those who laugh will be subject to cane-ing.

YouTube - 100 Person Flashmob Randomly Chasing After People <--- another Japanese game show where 100 men would randomly chase after people...

Ahh... that was classic. I love Japanese game shows.

The Fly
    Now here's a video that speaks volumes. The philosophy in this is very refreshing even to those who are well-versed. Like a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.
    Don't mistaken the philosophy in it, it's nothing individual as it is a univeral philosophy.

Respire (Breath)
    I give a =nod= to the maker of this music video. Very true and very sad. Though not all true (as it is almost anti-humankind) in my opinion, it says what it wishes to say and leaves you to think about it. A great video.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

Ahh... that was classic. I love Japanese game shows.

The Fly
    Now here's a video that speaks volumes. The philosophy in this is very refreshing even to those who are well-versed. Like a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.
    Don't mistaken the philosophy in it, it's nothing individual as it is a univeral philosophy.

Respire (Breath)
    I give a =nod= to the maker of this music video. Very true and very sad. Though not all true (as it is almost anti-humankind) in my opinion, it says what it wishes to say and leaves you to think about it. A great video.
    For the second video, what language was that, and where is the art from.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

The artist is a rapper from France (don't know the name), and the language is also French!

NSFW - only becuz what it's spoofing is NSFW

Perfect Blue Spoof Trailer

this is a "trailer" for the anime cult classic Perfect Blue, and i totally thought this was what the movie was about... like hook-line-and-sinker... it was really sad... but for those who've seen the anime, it is hysterically funny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    For the second video, what language was that, and where is the art from.
    Sadly, I have no idea who the music artist or graphic artist of this video or where exactly did it come from... but Abu is correct, it is in French.

NSFWPhoenix Wrong: Last Stand
    Practically everything on Newgrounds is NSFW, and most of it is pretty annoying too...
    But I like their small windows for the movie.

Anywho... this is a parody of a bunch of old stuff (people who are older will recognize a lot of these things more than the younger bunch) using Phoenix Wright. I love Phoenix Wright, and I LOOOVE this video! It's hilarious for me, and it takes me back sooooo many times on almost every part! Even if you don't know Phoenix Wright, this is still hilarious.

Edit: Oh! And also! One of my favorite parts of it was from G Gundam! My hand glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow~!!! SHIIIINIIIIINGGG FIIIIINGGGERRRR~!!!!!!! YAH!! YAH!!! YAHHH!!!!
    I LOVED G Gundam! That was perfect.

Pac-Man 3D
    Now this was pretty funny! I just remember browsing around for videos and I ran into this one like a brick wall! This seemed like something I would've done when I was single! ( Being around Abu gives me a sense of soberness ) I suggest this to be a personal project to mimic for everyone!
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jun 18, 2007 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks

Comedy Central - Jeremy Hotz

NSFW

this is part 1 of Comedy Central Presents Jeremy Hotz. he's one of my favorite comedians becuz he's an awkward white guy who hates his life... very funny! rated NSFW for bleeped/un bleeped swearing...

^o^ funny!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast