+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Vid-Links!

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Vid-Links!

YouTube - Naruto Shippuden AMV

Naruto shiipuden,its really good goes well with the song.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like crunchyroll.com i like it because it has lots of vids and it has all the new vids

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if you could please post some of your favorite videos and explain why, that would really help!

=_=ll we don't want this thread to go to hell people...

here's one!

NSFW
    True Naruto Style - Episode 3

really wierd and kinda random... but in the way where i would actual watch Naruto if it was like this video... rated NSFW becuz of very funny swearing...

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, I love that RedvsBlue video. I remember showing that to others back 2yrs ago.

YouTube - MAD - Code Geass - Kiss my lips - Saori Sakura

Code Geass Harem opening. The song is catchy and its well edited that can fool people that haven't watch Code Geass. Theres another one with the same singer with song, True my Heart.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's another one that I always find funny no matter how many times I watch...

YouTube - The Greatest Action Story Ever Told

In order to get this video and its humor you sorta have to know and seen the Terminator movies, and a bit about Jesus.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

here's a video from NewGrounds! it's called...

Cuboy

awesome cube-flash animation and a very different and funny sense of humor! really addictive rock anthem at the end! awesome! and this is suitable for mostly anyone!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

(o.O)!? How'd I not notice an interesting thread such as this!?

Well, being the otaku that I am I'm pretty sure that all vids I link to will be anime or anime related. LOL

Lets see...what can I start off with?

YouTube - "Hare Hare Yukai" dance (interuppted by police)
    Reason: The effect and impact that anime has on people...and its funny.

YouTube: Clip of "Lucky Star" ep.10
    Reason: Lucky Star is an anime of the everyday lives of everyday girls. The main being a HARDCORE otaku. Something that most of us here at AO can relate to. This clip plays on "Anime Tenchou".
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

DBZ in a Nutshell

imagine if you're annoying hyperactive nephew gave a summary of DBZ... and for some unknown reason, he has poor flash skills... that's basically what this is...

@Shinku! ahaha! everyone runs when the police show up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast