+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Vid-Links!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Vid-Links!

Yes...damn the police's interupption.

More

YouTube: "Hare Hare Yukai" parody - Pika Pika Yukai
    Reason: A pretty cute parody of the ending of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". I admire the amount of effort put into the animation. There are LOTS of parodies of this ED and this is just one of them.

YouTube: Lucky Star ep.11 ED - Doraemon
    Reason: All of Lucky Star's ED is a song from other animes, tv shows, and movies. I loved that they chose one of the anime classics - Doraemon.
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Jun 21, 2007 at 07:20 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

You didn't say anything about this, so I'll ask. Could I possibly post a link to my youtube account, which has a list of favorites?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

no, i think it'd be better if you could put up a couple a videos, then put a link to your favorites at the bottom...

^_^ just to keep the thread going, you know?

here's another one! NSFW for slightly adult images and some swearing...

Greasy Moose - The Lizard Vortex

these guys are from England, so their humor is a bit off... but still hilarious! the music is amazing (made by their band, Greasy Moose) and pays a little omage to Dragon Ball Z!

Greasy Moose - The Economist

a soap opera about economists... enjoy!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Very well, thank you for clarifying :]

NSFW

Metal Gear Awesome

A hilarious parody of the First game in the Metal Gear series.
    Made by a person known as Egoraptor.

Some Naruto Spoilers for Part II

Fun With Akatsuki VII

Another hilarious parody, but for Naruto.
    Made by Omnistrife.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Theres crunchyroll.com youtube.com google.com mangaspot.com those are some great anime websites to watch anime.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

umm... this isn't necessarily about anime you know, just favorite online videos...

and, i'm pretty sure we all know where to find one, so if you could please mention some actual videos next time please? we'd like to keep the thread clean and alive guys!

NSFW-major swearing and censored body parts

8-B!tch5: EvilOnTheAttack

for all the fans of 8-byte Theatre, and for all those who hate the biters who take from it...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

More

NSFW!! DUE TO BLOOD AND GORE(!?)
    *NOTE* Its all in Japanese but its worth watching I say...

YouTube: "REAL" Anpan-man - taking a classic kids' show and turning it into a "mature" show
    Reason: A fanwork(?). I admire the effort put into the animation and construction. Sure, the artwork isnt that great but I admire the creators' efforts and also all the dialouge and sound effects are off of numerous animes. (See if you can guess, if you understand Japanese or if you recognize it)

If you liked this one clip I reccomend watching all of it. Just search YouTube for "Real Anpan-man".
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a lot of online video favs.

Narutowned
    I like Narutowned simply because it is hilarious. With the music and how it relates to the characters to what they are doing or wearing exc. is just funny.

I am also a fan of anime parodies. Good anime parodies. My favorite anime parody series would be Yugioh: Abridged Series by Little Kuriboh. I love it!! He is the best anime parody creator I have found yet.

Yugioh: Abridged Series - Episode 1

Then there are the AMVs with awesome music, awesome special effects, and perfect lip-synching. Those kind of AMVs always mesmerize me because I just think of all the time the AMV artist must have took to make it. I remember watching one and the guy said that it took him over a year to make the AMV. That just made me love the AMV more. Here is one of my favs in that department.

Shounen Bushidou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast