Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Favourite final fantasy x aeon?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite final fantasy x aeon?

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Dood, I did not hear you raggin on the Magus Sisters, have you seen the Delta Attack? It owns all, and the three together are good too. Cindy usually takes a good chuck of damage when she attacks, Sandy has a nice good attack too, and Mindy is cute.

Why Yojimbo though? You have to buy him and pay him to attack. Sure, Zanmato may be a good attack, but the odds of getting it and the gil lost in doing so, (well, not all the time.. you can get lucky here and there) overall, he's an ify-okay aeon.

Anima is a really good aeon, better than Yojimbo.
    i am sorry, but is is too much trouble to get all three of them up to overdrive.

as for yojimbo, wakizashi ussually kills the guys in one hit. you dont have to rely on zanmato to be a good aeon. you can pay him one single gil, and he can still do anything! besides if its diagoro (the dog) thats powerful to.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it has to be Bahamut(a kickass design for him) and Yojimbo(samurai mercenary FTW)

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i must say i like the horse. its name eludes me, but i like the summoning and its overdrive.

with yojimbo however, i have a favorite attack with him. my favorite is when he pulls out the kunais and throws them. short, sweet, and to the point.
    Why hello there!

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Yojimbo, is my fav. especially after he gets powered up. The flick with his thumb to start drawing his blade a flash/slash and the small click of the blade being sheathed.

Yojimbo. Easy.
    Then Shiva.
    Then Valefor.
    Then Ifrit.
    Then Bahamut.
    (Weird order.)

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4