Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favourite rock bands!

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Favourite rock bands!

Hello! Okay here this is talk about your favourite rock, alternative, or metal band! Right now I really like this new band called Framing Hanley! They really make good music! Here's there newest song Framing Hanley - 03 Hear Me Now Music Code Its really awesome but this is my playlist of all of my favourite bands Myspace Music Playlist Login, Hypster Myspace Music Player Free Music
    So just tell me waht your favourite bands are and put up some sample music!
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite rock bands!

My favorite band will always be led zepplin. I don't feel that rock and roll has really imroved on them. You don't see quitarist as good as paige these days or musicians as well rounded as john paul jones. Of course Bonham on drums was one of teh best not just for his speed. That group will alwasy be one of a kind.

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav band is Trivium ther awesome. I do like Led zeppin only some songs are ok.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

judging by the first couple posts, I sense a lock down of this thread very soon. favorite threads have to have more substance than this.

My favorite band right now is Killswitch Engage, they're a metalcore group. I just saw them in concert about a month ago, and their new album is coming out in a couple weeks. I love their singer, not only can he scream, but he can sing, and I just love bands who have that kind of power; it really gives a broader spectrum of what they can do. Their lead guitarist is hilarious live too, they're just an all-around cool band.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think my favorite rocks band might be, Nirvana, Flyleaf and Metallica, because i really like most of the songs they make and a few other reasons which i of course can't remember
    Uhh and a little Linkin Park as well, but not to much though, i kinda get tired of listening to them to much XD

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely Soundgarden. Or Audioslave. Or even just Chris Cornell on his own. Either way, for me old-school grunge is the way to go.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Slipknot, out of all the bands I like I just cant stop listening to them I will allways come back to Slipknot.
    Every song keeps me listening untill its done where as most bands im skiping tracks to find one I like.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like Slipknot too! Most Emo and Goth (I'm not Emo or goth Btw) bands are my favourite. Slipknot is the best Emo band to listen to beacuse all the sreaming bits help you to release your anger in a positive way. I went to watch Slipknot live in London the drummer Joey Jordison is so awesome hes like fast as!!! couldn't belive it!! The songs I like are:
    Wait and Bleed, Dead Memories, Psychosocial, Vermillion and Snuff. XD

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast